My voice will no longer tremble when I speak your name

Your desire for more was so intense, you just had to do it. You didn’t listen to me when I begged you to stop, my “no” was silenced by your strong hands.

You wanted more, you wanted it all and you tried to break me to get it and you tried to silence my voice.

My voice will no longer tremble when I speak your name. I am stronger than this – I forgive you and I set myself free. Free to enjoy life again, free to love my body again and free to believe in the goodness in everyone. Including you.

1. LaCalleDelFondo
    May 22, 2019 @ 21:53:36

Genial!

2. map195
    May 22, 2019 @ 22:03:02

fantastic mental approach….if we forgive other….we can enjoy life with full joy

3. ashleyleia
    May 22, 2019 @ 22:05:59

It’s amazing how you’ve been able to connect with your inner strength.

4. davidjhopcroft
    May 22, 2019 @ 22:08:35

Finding freedom can be the first small step on a more pleasant and rewarding journey πŸ™‚ ❀

5. twisted thoughts
    May 22, 2019 @ 22:54:29

Is this someone you still have to deal with – can’t avoid?

6. bigskybuckeye
    May 22, 2019 @ 22:54:55

Your expression of offering unconditional forgiveness frees you to move forward with your life. May God bless you!

7. walkingthroughpsalms
    May 23, 2019 @ 00:32:52

That you can forgive and move on is amazing! Keep going strong, and moving on!

8. Jennifer Arimborgo
    May 23, 2019 @ 02:07:09

Wow! Incredibly powerful! Thank you ❀

9. Didis Art Design
    May 23, 2019 @ 05:56:56

Right thoughts, my friend! – stay above all negativity.
    Courage should always be stronger than fear. Now you practise your own thoughts,
    you have conquered yourselves.

My respect and appreciation, dear friend
    All the best
    Didi

10. Positively Alyssa
    May 23, 2019 @ 17:12:56

My goodness, this was so incredibly powerful! Coming from a background where abuse of many kinds was present, forgiveness isn’t easy. However, not forgiving those that have wronged you allows for them to still be in control. Forgiving and letting go is what gives us the power back. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this truly amazing post!

11. jhward220
    Jun 08, 2019 @ 18:25:48

Reblogged this on J. H. Ward's life Blog and commented:
    I am reblogging this! She has so much talent