Don’t poison your mind with their negativity – forgive them and move on

Forgive those who hurt you, those who spread rumors and are jealous of you. Forgive them, not because they deserve it but because you deserve to feel good no matter what they think, say, do or want.

Don’t poison your own mind with their negativity – keep breathing new pure life into you, keep your head high and love yourself unconditionally. You are not your mistakes, you are not your past and you are certainly not limited by other people’s opinions of you. Those who truly matters in your life love you and see the light in your heart. Let the others believe as they choose to, and move on. πŸ₯°πŸ™

1. emergingfromthedarknight
    May 18, 2019 @ 09:36:20

I just love your heart. I read a post of someone today still caught up in so much anger towards her abusers and although I know this is necessary in the end it only ends up making us sick. Forgiveness can take some time but its far better to let go in love rather than hate.

2. Notebook Adventurer
    May 18, 2019 @ 11:05:39

Thanks for making the sun come out today πŸ™‚

3. lifewithlane14
    May 18, 2019 @ 13:07:24

Well said my friend 🌻⚘ Happy Saturday

4. Hilary Tan
    May 18, 2019 @ 15:55:54

What a great post and a great message! I hold grudges against ppl and I needed this reminder!! Going to screenshot your reminder and save it on my phone!! I still think about the people who have hurt me. They hurt me badly. However, I feel so much better then I forgive rather than hate. You’re so right ❀️

5. glenmckenzie(justabitfurther)
    May 19, 2019 @ 10:12:10

We often allow others to hold great power over us, even years after some issue has occurred. Forgiveness isn’t for them, it is for us. For us to move on.

6. walkingthroughpsalms