The magical key to not only recovering, but thriving

What if the worst thing that ever happened to you, could be the best thing that ever happened to you as well?

What if this is what finally inspired you to change how you view yourself, how you view life – how you view everything!

You can’t change what happened to you, but you can change how you view it and that is your key to not only recovering, but thriving.

1. ecohorizons
    Nov 18, 2020 @ 22:46:51

The book called the principles by Ray Dalio is a book I recommend and he advise us to build our principles and values for our evolution in many aspects of life …
    Balance and check your emotional balance as much as you can …

2. joypassiondesire
    Nov 18, 2020 @ 22:59:57

Awesome that you have found something that resonates with you 😊

3. DelilahSpuddy
    Nov 19, 2020 @ 15:32:03

I am going through EMDR at the moment and my therapist is trying his hardest to get me to think of anything positive in the midst of all the negative feelings etc. I haven’t found any positives yet but I am trying! Xx

4. D. Wallace Peach
    Nov 19, 2020 @ 16:29:45

I believe this happens all the time in life! We learn through mistakes and sometimes through tragedies. Sometimes the silver lining is subtle and may take years to comprehend. Even our poor choices put us on a path that may lead one day to the happiest moments of our lives. ❤

5. joypassiondesire
    Nov 19, 2020 @ 17:08:07

Be kind to yourself through the process. I am also going through trauma treatment at the moment, I am going through prolonged exposure right now. It was really, really hard in the beginning. Let it take the time it needs. Don’t push yourself. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

6. joypassiondesire
    Nov 19, 2020 @ 17:08:23

Beautiful 🙏🌹

7. thereluctantpoet
    Nov 20, 2020 @ 04:17:37

Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.