Evening yoga and enigma 🌹

I have had a really good day at work and the evening with my babies was divine. First we spent a few hours playing outside in the garden and on the playground, then we went inside, they had a bath and then we relaxed a little on the sofa.

While they relaxed I did some yoga – absolutely magnificent. So soothing and yet strenghtening at the same time.

Now I am relaxing in bed while listening to my favourite relaxing music, Enigma. Same relaxing music that I have listened to for 25 years now 😊🌹.

• I hope you had a good day aswell.
  • What do you enjoy doing when you want to relax?

1. Nathi
    Jun 04, 2018 @ 20:39:16

Good to know you’d relaxing day! I usually read a book or sit at the porch and watch the beautiful sky. However, nothing’s like listening to soothing tunes! They really calm your mind and relax your body.

2. Shaun Jones
    Jun 04, 2018 @ 23:06:32

Relaxtion is the best recovery!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

3. Sreekumar Nair
    Jun 05, 2018 @ 02:51:15

Reading a good book or listening to good music always relaxes me

4. Victor Love Secrets
    Jun 05, 2018 @ 11:03:12

Catchy photo, couldn’t miss

5. Kurian
    Jun 05, 2018 @ 12:10:06

Yoga and enigma, good combination
    I did Yoga through the iPL cricket time and the time sort of continues

6. Trey Persons
    Jun 06, 2018 @ 16:07:06

I tried yoga twice in my life and they were both fun and quite the work out. I’m thinking on relying on it more than weight lifting now seeing how my joints have more aches and pains than it should 😅

7. Goin' the extra...aaamile
    Jun 13, 2018 @ 05:11:44

I am not too high on exercises but walking is something I like to do (kind of an exercise I suppose) and when by myself it would be just a layer clothing in the best part of the house, soaking in the breeze and let it flow in different directions. In India (that’s where I live) we aren’t blessed with cool weather…it’s mostly hot.

8. Trackback: Evening yoga and enigma 🌹 — joypassiondesire – SEO