Brunch 😁

Having breakfast and lunch at the same time today because I am sooo hungry.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I feel totally high on life today, so happy and full of energy. It is very cold outside today too so we will just stay inside and play together. πŸ€— My babies are also full of energy today so this day is going to be great.

1. Flyhiee.com
    Jul 08, 2019 @ 10:56:13

Wow, that’s great.
    Keep it up.

2. Ron
    Jul 08, 2019 @ 14:23:08

I was reading all your posts this morning. Your Father is proud of his little girl. She is outfitting herself with new clothes, zest, high energy, my babies, my boyfriend. I remember when I was a little girl. Sometimes all it takes is a little nudge in the right direction to open her eyes from the slumber she has been in. Your Father is watching his little girl grow up to be a fine Woman and a Mom. Sometimes that is all that life is about. Everything else becomes a moot point. Creating heaven and earth in your babies’ eyes is the most precious thing a Mom can do. Because it springs from your heart and will touch those around you in profound ways you may never see. Your Father is proud of you.

Jul 08, 2019 @ 14:49:02

This is so beautiful, thank you for sharing your kindness with me πŸ’

• Ron
        Jul 08, 2019 @ 15:01:21

Creation is always beautiful when it springs to life. Your Fathers are very proud of their little girl.. Who ever told you that you were not beautiful was lying to you. He came to you in the even and you opened your eyes like a baby. It is an awesome sight to witness a birth of a young lady. You will go on to do great things that you never imagined . You give light to a dark world.

Jul 08, 2019 @ 15:04:28

πŸ™πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

3. windsofchange18
    Jul 08, 2019 @ 20:45:04

Nice to hear . Sounds like a cozy day , enjoy!

4. KLee