I finally give up πŸ™

“I want to announce to everything and everyone who exists that I here now proclaim my determination to release my resistance once and for all.

I give up. I give up, I give up, I give up. I give up my control of the uncontrollable. I give up my determination to make things better for others.

I give up my attention to things that bother me. I give up my trying so hard. I give up my struggle. I give up my confounding confusion. I give up my excuse for negative emotion.

I am giving up my excuses. I am giving up my statements of what is not working. I give up.

Abraham Hicks

1. Timothy Price
    Jun 25, 2019 @ 22:12:35

Sounds like a plan.

2. tomsullivansblog
    Jun 25, 2019 @ 22:13:36

As a wise woman once said, “What is, is. Isn’t it?”

3. Simon
    Jun 25, 2019 @ 22:32:06

It has to be done… There’s so much we can’t control.

4. John Harrell
    Jun 26, 2019 @ 10:15:08

The only thing we can control is our attitude. Keep writing. Keep going…

5. glenmckenzie(justabitfurther)
    Jun 26, 2019 @ 10:21:40

Trying to control what we can’t control, in many respects is such a terrible waste of our energy, time, emotions and ultimately our mental well-being. It seems as people we spend an inordinate amount of energy focusing on the negative that surrounds us, that we have nothing left to celebrate the positive with.

6. twylightssolutions
    Jun 26, 2019 @ 15:51:26

I listen to Abraham Hicks everyday! Thanks for this post:)

7. jhward220
    Jun 29, 2019 @ 16:31:11

The worry and stress aren’t worth what it does to your body not to mention your mind. I never give up completely but I have learned not to think so much.