Loving my obliques πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Today I worked out at home, I focused on all aspects of my body. I especially love seeing my obliques, there is something every sensual about those lines. I took this picture today while I was working out with two dumbells over my head. I noticed how nice those obliques looked in the mirror so I just had to take a picture of them 😁.

I think our bodies are amazing! I have carried 2 babies inside of me and yet my figure snapped back to this shortly after giving birth. That is amazing!

I feel so much appreciation for the flexibility and agility of my body. For its stamina, health and potential. I will continue to honor, love and respect my body for as long as I shall live. πŸ™

• What do you like about your body?

1. Jax Stone
    Jun 18, 2019 @ 22:20:50

At first glance I thought your question was β€œwhat do you like about MY body?”. I was this close to making a complete fool of myself by responding to that question, instead 😳 Anyyyywaaaays lol I enjoy your posts, so please keep it up!

Jun 18, 2019 @ 22:25:27

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Really? The question is always to the reader, and not about me. Maybe I can make it clearer 😊 thank you for commenting

• Jax Stone
        Jun 18, 2019 @ 22:36:42

No no no no no…I’m 100% sure that you stated it clearly and that my “almost” embarrassement was purely due to me being a dork. I would blame you and say that your picture was too distracting and made me not pay close enough attention to what I was reading…but even though that’s probably somewhat true, I would HAAAAAAATE for you to post any differently than you do. So just laugh at me and carry on like normal, please πŸ˜‰

Jun 18, 2019 @ 22:38:24

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Awesome feedback, thank you so much 🌹🌹🌹

• Jax Stone
        Jun 19, 2019 @ 00:31:57

2. The V Pub
    Jun 18, 2019 @ 23:38:50

Hard work brings great results. It’s apparent that you’ve put in the work.

3. Hilary Tan
    Jun 19, 2019 @ 01:08:03

It’s clear to me that you’re really toned and fit. This is something that I am working towards. I’m still working on losing the pregnancy weight from 2 years ago and I’m 5 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight… getting fit is something we can all strive for!! πŸ˜€

What do I like about my body? I’ve been told that I have nice legs. They’re fit and strong even though I don’t work out. People ask me if I dance or play soccer and I’m like nope, not a sporty person at all even though I have an athletic-looking body.

The thing I struggle with most is my belly fat but I’m grateful to be doing the 30 day water challenge to flush out the toxins and speed up my metabolism. I’m loving the clear skin that I’ve gotten from this challenge since I’ve struggled with acne pretty much all of my life. Having clear skin is so nice and it’s only day 6 of 30 for me (even though I plan on staying hydrated for life). Never going back to being chronically dehydrated again. πŸ’¦

Jun 19, 2019 @ 05:17:51

Thank you for your kindness 🌸 🌸 🌸.

Clear skin sounds so beautiful! And your legs, that is something to love indeed! Awesome that you have somethings you like about your body! Keep letting that be your main focus and be kind to yourself every step of the way 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹

• Hilary Tan
        Jun 19, 2019 @ 07:22:16

It’s amazing how something like water which is so simple and so obvious can do wonders to your skin and yet the majority of people are chronically dehydrated.

I realize that no matter what we look like, so many of us are unsatisfied with how we look. Fat, skinny, fit, unfit etc. which is why it’s SO important that we learn to accept ourselves in the present moment. Thank you for giving us a reminder to be kinder to ourselves πŸ˜‡

🌸🌸🌸

Jun 19, 2019 @ 10:09:00

🌹🌹🌹

4. Monch Weller
    Jun 19, 2019 @ 01:37:36

*cue in Talking Body by Tove Lo*

5. Ozarkmomma
    Jun 19, 2019 @ 03:42:57

I don’t like much about my body anymore. I didn’t bounce back from having my two kids. Especially my second kid and emergency c-section where they killed my abdominal muscle.
    So for me, I like from the neck up. I think I have an ok face. My body is a work in progress. I’ve lost 55 lbs this year and still working on toning things up.
    You look amazing!

Jun 19, 2019 @ 05:11:20

Thank you so much for sharing, I think you have a beautiful face too – and that is a wonderful thing! 🌼🌼🌼 Please be kinder to yourself, your body is wonderful too – it has carried your babies, it keeps your heart pumping, it allows you to move around. Find a little something to like about your body and let that be your main focus when you think of your body. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

6. Didis Art Design
    Jun 19, 2019 @ 12:34:44

I like in my body: that God is living in this temple of my body πŸ™‚
    We need to develop: spirit, clear our mind, bring forward our intellect and develop spirituality in us (which cannot be received by books but be caught like an infection)
    These things: in a healthy body

All the best
    Didi

7. Tony Iannone
    Jun 19, 2019 @ 23:04:46

That I’m in better shape at 52 than I was at 25. I work out each day… I walk, run, do yoga, and meditate throughout the week. I’m currently meditating more now that school is out… Like you… I’m a teacher. Hope you are enjoying your break as much as I am!! So grateful for this time!!

8. bigskybuckeye
    Jun 20, 2019 @ 00:30:02

We have one body, and I enjoy keeping mine fit and healthy. I may be 63, but I still find myself thinking of a much younger number.

Thank you for sharing and motivating many others.