I am strong but this has shattered all the walls I have built up

The frustration is tearing me apart in the most excruciating way there is. Every waking moment, my body aches for it. I cannot find peace until I get it. Every second without it feels like a year. I am strong but this has shattered all the walls I have built up.

1. twisted thoughts
    Jun 13, 2019 @ 08:03:06

Have you considered taking a Marshall arts class?

2. Vihani
    Jun 13, 2019 @ 12:34:17

Hey! I have nominated you for β€œ3.2.1 Quote me”.. There’s a collection of β€œinner peace” quotes, you might love them. Check it out! http://vihani.home.blog/2019/06/13/3-2-1-quote-me-inner-peace/

Enjoy 😊

3. An Explorer
    Jun 13, 2019 @ 12:49:00

Perhaps I am misreading this. You could be talking about chocolate or doughnuts.

However, I’m not sure and if you are talking about what I think you are talking about I’m sorry about your pain. Living with fear and anxiety is heartbreaking and can be demoralizing. And no matter how often I tell myself “I got this” the pain finds new moments to leach into life in the most awkward and humiliating ways. For me, my pain cannot be willed or ignored. It demands attention. I don’t know the depth or the entire situation for you, but when I am in that place I have to focus on just breathing and listening.

4. davidjhopcroft
    Jun 13, 2019 @ 14:50:47

We can seek and we can find, but first we must be clear what it is that we are seeking. Your comment refers only to what you are missing. πŸ™‚

5. Rosaliene Bacchus
    Jun 13, 2019 @ 16:56:11

Thanks for the follow:)

6. Alisia
    Jun 13, 2019 @ 17:04:51

I love you and am here for you, I’ve been where you have been. Always remember, “You are so loved here…”-Abe Contact me if you need to talk ❀❀❀

7. walkingthroughpsalms
    Jun 13, 2019 @ 17:23:30

May you have continued healing and peace!

8. ellie894