All those things you are trying to hide are actually your most beautiful and unique features β€οΈ

Accepting yourself and how you look might take time, even several decades. It took me + 30 years to begin to like myself.

All those things you are trying to hide are actually your most beautiful and unique features.

I feel deeply, I am very sensitive and emotional. I now consider it a strenght. When I am sad, I am in deep despair. When I love, I love passionatly. When I am happy, I feel high on life. If I care about you, I truly deeply CARE about you. I feel everything, and that is one of my greatest strenghts.

I have snow white skin, all year round. I am out in the sun, playing with my babies sometimes 7-10 hours a day during the summer, yet my skin shines as brightly as silky white snow. I now consider this one of my beautiful, unique features. I love the contrast between my snow white skin, my blonde hair and the colorful clothes that I love to wear, (especially red clothes). It is such a beautiful contrast.

I used to hate wearing pants when I was a teenager because my legs and my butt never really fitted into the pants I tried on. My butt were always too big and my legs were always too long – but now I consider this one of my most loved features. I am very curvy, naturally, and very fit. I love my body shape! I adore wearing tight pants, skirts and dresses that highlight my beautiful curves.

I no longer try to hide who I am, I embrace all aspects of me and I practice self love and self acceptance every day. It has changed my entire way of looking at myself. It made me go from hating myself and having no self esteem what so ever, to actually loving myself exactly as I am. ❀️

1. Linda Marten, MSW
    Jun 11, 2019 @ 20:50:57

Thank you! Just what I needed to hear today! πŸ₯°

2. astijake John
    Jun 11, 2019 @ 20:58:44

It’s great that you feel that way about yourself. 😊

3. righteousbruin9
    Jun 11, 2019 @ 22:13:27

No one should hide who s(he) is . You certainly have nothing of which to be ashamed or unhappy.

4. davidjhopcroft
    Jun 11, 2019 @ 22:35:50

So much joy, I am happy for you. I am envious that you can love the sun. In Florida we spent much time hiding from it now in England we spend our time trying to find it πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ How lovely that you have found the sun in many different ways πŸ™‚

5. Dory
    Jun 12, 2019 @ 00:07:33

Oh since I gave birth to my adorable son I’m terrified to post a pic of my self on social media , I come from a background where being overweight and curvy is a big deal . Yesterday was my first day back to work after 10 months mat leave and a customer man comes in asks me if I had the baby and instead of congratulating me he said β€˜β€™yeah I can see you have gained a lot of weight” the right words for a mum who’s just got separated from her baby and is ready to cry any second πŸ˜‚

Jun 12, 2019 @ 05:12:23

Omg, such a rude man you encountered! πŸ™ Please be kind to yourself, our bodies are AMAZING. We carry life! I have given birth to two little babies and I bless my body for it. Do not let other people’s opinions of you get you down, work on loving yourself as you are. ❀️

6. Vihani
    Jun 12, 2019 @ 04:34:49

So lovely! Everyone is beautiful is their unique ways β™₯️