A beautiful gift of appreciation

I feel so appreciated and valued, being a teacher is such a rewarding job. The best part of my job is helping my students feel better about themselves and helping them succeed with their goals – to see their joy in their eyes and the relief they feel when they accomplish something that matters to them, that is priceless.

I have had a wonderful day at work. There is such a relaxed atmosphere here now that all exams are over and our students only have 4 more days until their summer break begins. I truly love my job, and I feel so appreciated by all my bosses, co-workers and most of all by my students.

One student gave me this beautiful gift of appreciation today, he said he was so thankful for everything I had done for him.

Even though I love my job, I am so thankful it is only 8 days left of this semester. I look forward to getting a very long break from the school building. Time to find relief, find my balance and regain my strenght.

1. Eugenio
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 15:12:00

Congratulations. Enjoy, I wish you good weather. Cheers!

2. Neeti Manon
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 16:19:32

May i know, which country do you belong and what is the process of becoming a teacher in your country, i am from India.

Jun 10, 2019 @ 16:58:22

I live in Sweden. I have studied 5 years at a university to become a teacher, and then 3 additional years at another university to become a special education teacher with the focus on helping students with language difficulties.

3. Neeti Manon
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 18:11:11

Okay, you seem to have studied a lot to become a good teacher, its good, Sweden is a nice place as well. Good luck

4. msarora
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 19:11:07

I can understand your emotions. It feels great when your efforts are being appreciated

5. Neeti Manon
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 19:18:35

Good, nice to talk you, i like your posts, they are short and sweet. Ok good night , now, it’s

6. Neeti Manon
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 19:19:13

23:54, almost mid night, bye

7. ayansolaibukun
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 19:41:10

As a teacher myself, I can attest to the fulfilling/rewarding nature of the profession albeit with day to day challenges.

8. Ancient Skies
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 20:12:53

What a beautiful post.

9. thewriterinme
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 20:26:13

Teaching is really a noble profession. Salute to all good teachers like you! πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

P.S. Merci chocolates are really yummy. One of my favorites. 😁

10. davidjhopcroft
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 22:05:00

Challenging at times, but yes teaching really can be rewarding. When you have students who still say in contact many many years later you feel all was worthwhile πŸ™‚

11. windsofchange18
    Jun 11, 2019 @ 00:27:02

Very nice! Enjoy your summer break you deserve it ☺

12. Chinedu ikechukwu
    Jun 11, 2019 @ 06:24:27

Indeed u were and are still nice to him. He must not have done that if u were not nice to him. Congratulations

13. Vihani
    Jun 11, 2019 @ 07:09:42

Being a teacher is such a great opportunity to help children grow πŸ™‚ keep on inspiring them β™₯️

14. Saro (Elmarie)
    Jun 12, 2019 @ 07:56:23

I am also happy to have a 3 week break untill school starts again. There were one little girl left after everyone left an we had to wait for her taxi. I so so enjoyed playing with this 7 year old. It makes me happy working with kids.