Be thankful for all that you have β€οΈ

At the end of each day, be thankful for all that you have. This is my list tonight:

• I am thankful for my two little babies, they are my everything, my meaning of life.
  • I am thankful for my boyfriend who I have been with 12 years now. He is always here for me, he always cares and we have a lot of fun together.
  • I am thankful for my beautiful, fit body.
  • I am thankful for my job, which is the best job ever.
  • I am thankful that it is June, that my summer vacation will begin two weeks from now.
  • I am thankful for the amazing weather we have had this week and especially for the rain we had today.

🌺 What are you thankful for today?

1. Renard Moreau
    Jun 08, 2019 @ 20:34:54

πŸ™‚ I am thankful for being alive today and for the vegan food that I ate.

By the way, I love your Attitude of Gratitude!

2. olavson11
    Jun 08, 2019 @ 20:58:27

I am thankful to be alive, for my children and grandchildren, siblings, friends and folks. I am thankful that this younger generation is growing leaders with positive outlooks and an inclusive design to rebuild society.
    We are humanity, all connected…you get that.

3. map195
    Jun 08, 2019 @ 20:59:52

true..but unfortunately….we want more more more

4. Ancient Skies
    Jun 08, 2019 @ 21:36:27

Excellent. I’m thankful for my wife, and for beautiful weather lately.

5. Barney Rubble
    Jun 08, 2019 @ 22:22:23

Thanks for the reminder

6. Hilary Tan
    Jun 08, 2019 @ 23:58:08

It was hard for me to be grateful today since I was dwelling on the things I don’t have. We went out for lunch today at a bubble tea shop, and went to the park. I tried meditating in the park but ended up crying and feeling sorry for myself.

7. Vihani
    Jun 09, 2019 @ 03:32:04

A great list of blessings! β™₯️

I’m thankful I’m learning new things every passing day
    Thankful that I have both my parents with me, they are my strength
    Thankful that I’m healthy
    Thankful that I’m able to see all the blessings in my life
    Thankful for all the supportive people I have in my life
    Thankful I’m born in a beautiful country with less natural disasters, we don’t have storms, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions here
    Thankful I have reached a great level mental stability
    Thankful that I have dreams that helps me grow and help others to get inspired
    And thankful that this post reminded of me about all my blessings early in the morning β™₯️

8. jiggybeat
    Jun 09, 2019 @ 04:38:47

I’m thankful for reading this…

9. Positively Alyssa
    Jun 09, 2019 @ 07:29:16

Once again you have provided an amazing post! I hope you know this, but you are a beautiful person inside and out! There is so much that I am thankful for, but I will only share that top things that I am thankful for!

1. My loving husband.
    2. My two absolutely adorable and sweet cats
    3.Even though it is rather small, I am thankful for the love my family shares.
    3. I am beyond thankful that my MS has not progressed as much as it does others.

10. AB
    Jun 09, 2019 @ 08:31:09

I’m grateful for the summer that has eventually reached Italy, and these long warm sunny days 😊

11. Down to Earth Alien
    Jun 09, 2019 @ 10:25:20

I am thankful for beautiful reminders such as this post.
    I am thankful for functioning organs.
    I am thankful for my loved ones.
    I am thank full for silence.

12. Dory
    Jun 09, 2019 @ 13:46:01

I’m thankful I’m a mum of a lovey boy ,a wife who is loved from her husband , thankful for my maternity leave even though today is the last day , and actually thankful for reading this post of yours today

13. johncoyote
    Jun 09, 2019 @ 20:55:47

Wise words shared. I am thankful for good health, children near and the days of Summer. Have fun and be safe.

14. Trackback: Be thankful for all that you have ❀️ |
  15. live_a_life_less_ordinary
    Jun 10, 2019 @ 16:04:55

I’m thankful that I’m already on my summer break.