Take the road less traveled by and make your life your masterpiece πŸ’Ž

“Well-behaved women rarely make history”

– Eleanor Roosevelt

Don’t bow down your head in shame and guilt, don’t let society’s harsh views bring you down. You are not your mistakes, you are not your past, and you are not someone else’s limited version of you.

Let your mistakes and all your unwanted experiences be the solid foundation on which you stand. Stand tall with your feet firmly on the ground. Speak your truth, loud and clear and let there be compassion and love in your heart, no matter how badly you were treated.

Follow your bliss and believe in yourself, let hope be the eternal light that shines within you. Never let society or any individual dim your light, keep believing and dare to do what they deem impossible. Take
the road less traveled by and make your life your masterpiece.

1. live_a_life_less_ordinary
    May 30, 2019 @ 06:43:00

I feel like I’ve taken the road less traveled to some extent. Sometimes I love the fact that I march to the beat of my own drum… but other times, I realize that it can be a very lonely way to exist…

2. parkashpencia
    May 30, 2019 @ 07:36:56

Impressive

3. jhward220
    May 30, 2019 @ 11:02:48

This leaves me a loss for words.

4. davidjhopcroft
    May 30, 2019 @ 11:08:11

We have so much to thank Eleanor for, especially her tireless work for human rights. We should not forget her and work hard to ensure those rights are protected for those around us πŸ™‚

5. Trackback: Take the road less traveled by and make your life your masterpiece πŸ’Ž |
  6. ChangedLife365
    May 30, 2019 @ 14:09:19

Hello darling! I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger award on this post. Your blog is more of a recent find for me by I already love it! Go check it out and make an answering post ❀ Good luck with your blogging. With love, Alisa
    Here is the link: https://changedlife365.net/