In the midst of despair – know that this too shall pass

There are days when I shatter into millions of pieces, days when I cannot find hope. But, even in the midst of despair I know that this too shall pass. Night will come, and my body, mind and soul will get some rest.

Even the worst of days will come to an end. No matter how bad I have felt during my day – when darkness falls outside and everything is quiet, I find some relief.

Tomorrow is a new day, a new opportunity to be kinder to myself and be more selective in my focus. πŸ™

1. John Harrell
    May 20, 2019 @ 22:34:20

There is always hope. Never give up.

2. walkingthroughpsalms
    May 20, 2019 @ 22:36:08

Thank you, I needed this!

3. astijake John
    May 20, 2019 @ 23:02:44

I can feel that. 😊

4. bigskybuckeye
    May 20, 2019 @ 23:28:36

Hope will return with the sunrise of tomorrow. Hang in there, a better day waits for you and everyone else.

5. glenmckenzie(justabitfurther)
    May 20, 2019 @ 23:42:16

It is always darkest before the dawn. But dawn always shows up.

6. MichelleMarie
    May 21, 2019 @ 00:03:24

Oh yes that this is so good. I found myself today looking forward to ending this day in rest! ❀

7. windsofchange18
    May 21, 2019 @ 00:33:00

I understand this, Do not linger long in this feeling .You got this. Get some rest and keep moving forward .Hugs to you.

8. oneta hayes
    May 21, 2019 @ 01:24:09

Thanks for visiting me today. I’m following. Good day.

9. Didis Art Design
    May 21, 2019 @ 05:27:31

My dear friend,

We are subject to the weather of our mind,
    but the inner sun is shining with no clouds for our soul,
    we have to find in us, not ourselves (mind), but our Selves.

Love and light to you, dear friend
    Didi

10. mahbuttitches
    May 23, 2019 @ 17:49:47

You and I are writing from a similar place! On Sunday this week, I posted a picture of me sobbing and hysterical as I had all these emotions and memories overtake me. I channeled it into a poem, but I thought it was important to show beauty in tears and heartache. To show what comes when you do let the pain be. Thank you for sharing this, you made me feel less alone. ❀️ keep going, beautiful. You have inspired me and given me more peace today!

11. jupitergrant
    May 24, 2019 @ 21:27:32

This is the motto by which I try to live my life. It is perfect 🌹

12. jhward220
    Jun 09, 2019 @ 13:46:02

Sometimes I don’t get to comment right away but I remember them and like now I try to take the time to let you know I really enjoyed reading.