No more tears – kick ass this Friday πŸ˜Š

I just woke up and it is Friday. I felt the uneasy feelings begin yesterday and right now I can feel insecurity and worry tremble within my body. A part of me wants to stay at home all day where it is safe and secure. But I know I have to face my insecurities again and again until they fade away and that is ok because it is part of the journey.

Before all this happened I used to love Fridays and I was always extra happy on those days – I intend to return to that. I am going to make peace with how I feel right now. I am going to focus on things I do like about today and remind myself that I am stronger than this. I am stronger because of this. I didn’t die. He didn’t break me, I have not lost my faith in the goodness in people. I forgive him, and I thank myself for getting through this. No matter how alone I was in this, I had my own support and I will continue to be here for me for as long as I shall live. No matter what happens.

There will be no tears this Friday, I will no longer pull away from my flashbacks – I will make peace with them and let them pass through my mind as just that – mere flashbacks. What ever comes my way – I will handle it. I am strong. I am forgiving. I believe in the goodness in all people. πŸ™ Now I will get up and kick some ass this Friday (mentally πŸ˜‚).

1. Ron
    May 17, 2019 @ 05:21:30

Curious do you know what it means to forgive those that tresspass against us?

May 17, 2019 @ 05:22:56

Yes I do. I know exactly what it means to me. 😊

• Ron
        May 17, 2019 @ 05:30:21

Perhaps, human nature. We just don’t wake up some morning and decide we are going to hurt someone. Someone else taught them that behavior. That’s why we forgive. They don,t know what they are doing. Perhaps this will help you. People just don’t wake up one day and decide to shoot someone. They have been taught. Whatever vexs your spirit perhaps this will help you.

• In mind and out
        May 17, 2019 @ 08:22:47

Just curious, Ron. do you know what it means to have someone take everything from you? For you to bear the consequences of their minds, their mistakes, the mistakes against them from others. Every moment of your day. To be terrified, to have everything you have tipped out in front of you? Not knowing what you are doing is not an excuse. Lots of people have terrible things done and shown to them, not all of them choose to act in abhorrent ways. I don’t feel like your comment is a very supportive one. Whether she forgives or not is up to her. If someone treats someone in a terrible way, it is not their β€˜right’ to be forgiven.
        I’m sorry joypassiondesire, don’t approve this comment if you don’t want to. I understand completely. But frankly, the kind of comment expressed here reflects such damaging attitudes in my opinion – the victim should not have to forgive, its their choice.
        Here’s to your kick ass Friday Joy, I hope it’s a great one. Ron, well, you should think about a bigger picture.

May 17, 2019 @ 08:51:15

• In mind and out
        May 17, 2019 @ 09:01:08

You are welcome. It’s something I feel strongly about. I hope Friday feels like it’s smooth sailing for you.

May 17, 2019 @ 09:40:01

😊🌸🌸🌸

May 17, 2019 @ 08:57:46

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. 🌸🌸🌸

2. jupitergrant
    May 17, 2019 @ 05:21:46

Wishing you a happy Friday, and sending you love and strength x

3. Ron
    May 17, 2019 @ 05:23:33

Just curious do you know what it means to forgive those that trespass against us. Why we do that ?

4. cindy knoke
    May 17, 2019 @ 05:56:15

I hope you really know how impressive you are. You have impressed me with your honesty and bravery. You GO GIRL! So many of us are rooting for you.

5. sadnanblogger
    May 17, 2019 @ 07:08:11

Me too….✌✌

6. Yernasia Quorelios
    May 17, 2019 @ 07:24:58

ON IMPORTANCE AND SIGNIFICANCE

Spot The Difference between these three Seemingly Similar Statements; GO!!! for it:

β—‡ “This is important!!!”
    β—‡ “This is important to me.”
    β—‡ “This is important for us.”

…so, THOUGHTS!!! EveryOne; pleaseΒ  πŸ€” ?…

…♀♧♑…

7. Sarah
    May 17, 2019 @ 08:18:18

You have got this, Friday won’t defeat you! 😊

8. Didis Art Design
    May 17, 2019 @ 10:08:38

Thumbs up, dear friend πŸ™‚
    Stay positive that is the key to overcome even traumas.
    All the best
    Didi

9. ashleyleia
    May 17, 2019 @ 13:01:35

Acceptance and reframing of flashbacks is such a huge step in the direction of healing.

10. walkingthroughpsalms
    May 18, 2019 @ 00:19:14

You are an inspiration! Cindy is right.

11. bigskybuckeye
    May 20, 2019 @ 03:31:30

May each day bring you more strength. You are indeed an awesome person.