Never alone – always surrounded by love πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I have had a magnificent day at work. It is so wonderful to work as a teacher, it truly is such a blessing to help, guide and inspire students. When my last lesson of today was over, my wonderful students did not want to leave and they asked me if they could stay with me for a while and play a word game. 😊 Of course I said yes and they stayed an extra 40 minutes and we played hangman together on the white board. 😊

As always, the best part of my day was coming home to my two little babies again. I feel so much love for them. No matter where I go or what I do, they want to be close to me. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I feel surrounded by love at all times. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• What did you enjoy most about your day?

1. jhward220
    May 16, 2019 @ 21:13:40

The best part of my day was LEAVING work LOL I may comment again later if something changes that πŸ™‚

2. The V Pub
    May 16, 2019 @ 21:16:38

Coming home each day to a dog whose love is limitless. That’s a great feeling.

3. jupitergrant
    May 16, 2019 @ 21:47:21

I was also going to say leaving work! But instead I’ll say it was my lovely dinner of Chinese takeaway. yummy πŸ˜‹

4. Clever Girl
    May 16, 2019 @ 22:35:28

Hearing rain drops on my roof during a brief early morning storm; no leaf blowers, no traffic, no yelling… just the peaceful pre-dawn rain and purring cats. Bliss.

5. Gav
    May 16, 2019 @ 22:37:29

A great day indeed! πŸ˜„πŸ™ŒπŸ»

6. Yernasia Quorelios
    May 16, 2019 @ 23:51:40

ON THE USE (ULTRA SENSITIVE EMPATH)

A USE often Plays THE VICTIM!!! because of OverCareTaking then becomes A Really Resentful, Awful, Mean, Cruel PSYCHOPATH!!!; so I AM Suggesting Solitude and Isolation in Order to:

β™‘ Release
    β™‘ Relax
    β™‘ Recover

…then Return; Repeat…

…β™‘β™‘β™‘…

7. Positively Alyssa
    May 17, 2019 @ 06:22:52

Your students are lucky to have you as their teacher. You spread so much love and kindness in everything you share with your readers, so I just know you do the same for your students.
    I do not like to be negative, but there really wasn’t much good for me today. I left work early with a massive headache and so many other pains, just to get into an accident.The accident wasn’t my fault, it was a teenager driving that was not a good driver. My car will be in the shop for a while, which isn’t good. I guess the only thing about this was, I wasn’t injured too badly. I am in a lot more pain than before, but at least I am alive. I have a really small car and any major accident would have been much worse. If I didn’t react like I did, things would be awful!

8. Stories Project
    May 19, 2019 @ 04:25:39

I am grateful for the relaxed day and the amazing food.

9. bigskybuckeye
    May 20, 2019 @ 03:28:30

The best part of my day is in the morning: brisk walk and spending time with God’s word.