Being alone replenishes my energy πŸ₯°

The best moment of the evening is when my babies are sleeping peacefully and I get a few hours of me-time. I love my two little babies so much, but I also appreciate getting some quiet me-time every day. I replenish my energy every second I am alone, and when I can be alone in the quiet darkness of the night, it feels like I breathe life back into my body. I guess I am a bit of an introvert πŸ₯°.

Tonight I will enjoy listening to some music and just relax in bed. Perfect evening πŸ™.

1. jhward220
    May 11, 2019 @ 20:41:49

I love alone time! But adult time away is always sweet. Btw you look very pretty in the photo, I hope you have a good evening

2. Tony "T-Bird" Burgess
    May 11, 2019 @ 20:43:14

I have been an extrovert but I find lately being an introvert is not a bad way to go.

3. Renard Moreau
    May 11, 2019 @ 20:45:18

πŸ™‚ Aloneness is actually a requirement for getting one’s energy replenished.

Do enjoy the rest of your day!

4. Twist the Leaf
    May 11, 2019 @ 20:45:51

I am the same way. I require a certain amount of alone time to not just recharge, but to heal from the “bombardments” of the day, which range in everything from the mere presence of others to normal stresses and hard knocks. For me, the only thing better than alone time is alone time in water (swimming, soaking, floating, or even just a hike in the rain).

5. davidtobi
    May 11, 2019 @ 20:57:04

I can relate to this..
    As an introvert, being alone inspire my writing.
    Can’t wait to read about your vacation….

6. jesusluvsall
    May 11, 2019 @ 21:00:26

Alone time is so refreshing. πŸ™‚

7. Flyhiee.com
    May 11, 2019 @ 21:21:52

Wow, awesome pic and post.
    Thanks for sharing.
    ❀

8. growingthroughsomething
    May 11, 2019 @ 21:22:09

I 100% agree! I love me some alone time!

9. benjaminlee
    May 11, 2019 @ 21:57:41

Agreed. Having alone time is always a good thing. I typically will have more time in the morning.

10. Kristin_Bea
    May 11, 2019 @ 22:10:14

for us moms we need alone time for our body and it is a healthy habit. 😊

11. BreakawayIndividual
    May 11, 2019 @ 22:24:06

I can totally relate! That’s how my weeks been mostly, just spending time along, organizing, reinvigorating myself making sure I’m having some ‘me-time’. I’m glad its working out for yah too! Take care of yourself~

12. rapturousretreat
    May 11, 2019 @ 22:54:18

Hey there, how you doing!? I just went through your blog and its totally fab, keep up this effort love and have a nice day! ❀
    Looking forward to reading from your blog more πŸ™‚
    You have a new follower πŸ˜‰

13. Lazarus Shatipamba
    May 12, 2019 @ 00:22:25

Hey, such an inspiring blog you have here. I love the positivity and the Love you’re spreading. Just wanted to drop by to show my attitude of gratitude towards you for liking my recent post. Anyways, keep up what you’re doing and have a splendiferous day.

14. doubledacres
    May 12, 2019 @ 03:51:36

I have always enjoyed alone time. Now days I cherish the alone time. My favorite pace is a gravel bar on the river at 2a.m. Looking up at the stars. It is a vital part of life.

15. Stay Alive
    May 12, 2019 @ 04:13:16

Hey! I’ve nominated you for another award 😊

16. Throughmylens
    May 12, 2019 @ 10:00:49

A little β€˜me-time’ is always needed for recharging and rejuvenation. Enjoy xx

17. The Polymath Universe
    May 12, 2019 @ 16:23:29

We all need to spend time to better understand our mind and body.

I do it every day. πŸ˜‰

18. pick1solution
    May 12, 2019 @ 19:52:26

I stumbled on to your post: β€œWhy would a girl like you hate yourself?”. I must say that the accounting of your life is painful to read and hard to forget. Just think, without your past experiences, you would not be able to perceive yourself in the positive slant of today. You deserve all the support that is to be found. I will add you to my daily meditation. There may be a relief for you to have had these experiences. I could not find a fault in you, even if I closed my eyes and made it all up. Blessings to you. John.

19. Sebastian
    May 27, 2019 @ 22:26:46

Aloha! Something regarding and resonating with what you write.

I currently go to a school where we learn about psychology, kids, parenting, and much more. One of our teachers (who also has childrens, I don’t) told us an interesting thing that resonates with what you write here.

She said that as much as she loves her kids, she also needs time to replenish and unwind. They have a “deal” with the kids that starting at 9pm it’s “parents time”. The kids then know that their mother and father need quite time and thus retreat into their sleeping rooms to play on their own (or read a book or such).

This doesn’t mean that the kids are completely on their own. When there’s something important on their minds they can of course come to their parents.

I myself don’t have kids yet, but when I will, I think I will set up a similar deal with them. πŸ˜‰ Reason being: I am an introvert, too! Do you know this cool introvert shirt?

P.S.: Oh and thanks for the screenshot of the Rita Ora album. I took that chance to spin up her tunes via spotify. Now listening to her soothing music. =D

20. rosejfairchild
    Jun 07, 2019 @ 03:52:17

I have two wee ones also and need/crave the alone time I only get late at night. this is when I read, write, and essentially, recharge. Mommas have needs too, and it’s very healthy to recognize that. Enjoy your alone time!