A soothing Sunday – clamness shines from within

This day has been really nice. I spent several hours outside with my babies. It is very cold here in Sweden right now so we wore our winter jackets and our winter boots. It even started snowing again, πŸ˜‚ in May. So weird, and we could hear thunder in the far distance.

But the best part of this day was enjoying a cozy moment together as we got back inside. I love my two babies so much, I feel blessed for having them.

I feel a soothing calmness shine from within, it feels like such sweet relief. It took a couple of days but now I finally feel better and I am ready for another week – and another Friday – at work. πŸ™

1. jhward220
    May 05, 2019 @ 16:55:54

Very sweet

2. Ancient Skies
    May 05, 2019 @ 17:03:25

Yay! Glad you’re feeling better.

3. Jim
    May 05, 2019 @ 19:00:39

thunder snow, huh? hope it warms up a tad bit faster. it’s been a long winter for us.

4. windsofchange18
    May 06, 2019 @ 03:59:27

Aww that is so nice. The best feeling… cozy and with your babies πŸ™‚

5. Didis Art Design
    May 06, 2019 @ 04:44:59

You are a great caring mother, my dear friend, with much love for your babies – this kind of love is needed in our world and the babies once will be adults and spread this love you are giving them now – surely our world would change – what does our world really need? – much love

Thank you, my friend and have a great time πŸ™‚
    Love and light to you and your children
    Didi

6. AB
    May 06, 2019 @ 08:48:58

For curiosity, how many degrees over there? You know, yesterday it snowed here in Italy! In the hills from 300 mt and above, really incredible, never seen anything like that all my life (and I’m not that young ahah). This morning is freezing, spring must have moved somewhere else!!

7. Jonathan
    May 06, 2019 @ 10:23:51

Snuggling with small children is the best. I remember when our kids were that age – I think my favorite moment was always story time before bed after they got out of the bath.

8. reikinenergyhealing
    May 06, 2019 @ 13:04:01

So sweet. Motherhood is a blessing and you are enjoying it thoroughly. Keep it up.

9. SLIMJIM
    May 06, 2019 @ 20:54:47

Thank you for reading my blog posts just now. Have a blessed week with you and your kids, they remind me so much of my kids who are also mix