How you feel when you spend your time is more valuable than the time you spend πŸ¦‹

It is quite important to feel good about what you do – whether it is what you do at home, on vacation or at work. How you feel when you spend your time is more valuable than the time you spend.

I have enjoyed 10 days at home with my two little babies and my boyfriend. We have had our Easter Holiday week and it has been absolutely wonderful. I love my two little babies so much, and it is so cozy to be able to spend so much time with them. However, today it is time to go back to work and that feels awesome too because I love my job as well.

I work as a teacher and I have worked at the same school for 12 years now. I began in August 2007 and it truly is a magnificent job. I have always had magnificent bosses (I think I have had 7 different bosses during these 12 years) who always appreciate me and see my value. I have had hundreds of different co-workers and they all treat me with such kindness and respect. But most importantly, I have had thousands of students and it gives me so much positive energy to support them, help them and guide them. My students are the main reason why I love being a teacher. To be there for them, listen to them and help them see their own strenght and possibilites, that is magnificent. When you love what you do, going back to work feels awesome!

• How do you feel about your job? Take a moment to think about your job and see if you can list all the things you like and enjoy about your job.

Remember that how you feel about what you do actually matters more than what you do. And how you feel is something you can affect no matter what is going on around you. Make the best of it, and it will always get better for you.

1. back2basicsliving
    Apr 23, 2019 @ 05:20:21

This is true. It is so important to assess on an ongoing basis. More than once I realized I was not where I wanted to be – but only in hindsight. This can work both ways. Great post. Thanks. πŸ™πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

2. Nishita
    Apr 23, 2019 @ 09:33:37

Great post!

3. pick1solution
    Apr 23, 2019 @ 18:04:15

Great insights. We need to Love ourselves to be able to cope with all that the World has to offer us. You have an answer.

4. healthhotspot9
    Apr 24, 2019 @ 00:04:49

I am a teacher, too, and I love listening to my students and showing them that they are important. 😊

5. thereluctantpoet
    Apr 24, 2019 @ 01:54:52

Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.

6. bigskybuckeye
    Apr 24, 2019 @ 03:12:38

It is amazing that you are a teacher because I walked in those same footsteps for 40 years before retiring last June. My time has filled up with my new passion of writing.

7. righteousbruin9
    Apr 24, 2019 @ 18:02:41

While I don’t currently have a paying job, my community service and helping friends are reaping dividends. I feel fabulous, day to day, about my life.