You have an important choice to make, a choice that will improve your life immediately

You always have an important choice to make because no matter what is going on you can choose to make the best of it. When you choose to make the best of it, your now will improve and if you keep making the best of it, your tomorrows will improve as well.

The clearest of days with the most beautiful warming sunshine might be a wonderful reason for you to feel good for a while… but keep choosing to make the best of your day no matter the weather, no matter what goes on around you and no matter who you are with.

It is not the weather, it is not the people around you or their actions, it is not even your own body’s shape, size, figure or health that makes you happy or not – it is your choice of focus. Will you please try to make the best of it, wherever you are?

1. The V Pub
    Apr 20, 2019 @ 17:19:00

You’re right – so much of life comes down to our choices. It’s the best way to keep positive.

2. walkingthroughpsalms
    Apr 20, 2019 @ 19:18:23

Wonderful words.

3. Tony "T-Bird" Burgess
    Apr 20, 2019 @ 19:37:00

Choose wisely and usually everything will be alright.

4. BreakawayIndividual
    Apr 20, 2019 @ 20:17:18

Saliently said! Great perspective. Be well.

5. Jim
    Apr 20, 2019 @ 21:20:57

Glad Pask sweetie πŸ™‚

6. healthhotspot9
    Apr 20, 2019 @ 21:34:36

You make so many great points! 😊 It’s true that our choice of how view our circumstances determines how we feel. One person could be experiencing struggle and be happy, while another person could have it easy and be unhappy. I think the ideal is to make the most of any circumstance.

7. jhward220
    Apr 20, 2019 @ 21:43:20

You do make a lot of good points. In fact, I had written something very similar this morning. This time it was on me to a point, we have been having awful weather and I admit it did have me down but as I said in my post I had enough of feeling that way and turned my music on and began to write which did help.
    I can’t say much more because I would bleed over to hear on another post I am doing. You have wise words and if people actually take the time to read these post you and I have it could help open their eyes to a better tomorrow.

sincerely, James

8. thereluctantpoet
    Apr 22, 2019 @ 01:25:19

Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.

9. pick1solution