Make your own “fuck-it list”

1) Stop caring about what other people think – this is your life and if you want to feel good you have to care about how you feel and what YOU want.

2) Start valuing yourself – listen to what calls you, live out your good-feeling desires and again, care about how you feel.

3) Don’t feel embarressed or ashamed! Do what you want, be playful and allow yourself to enjoy the fun in life.

4) Don’t create a home and a lifestyle to fit in to the expectations of others – you don’t have to live and do as others want you to, you don’t have to own a house, a car, get married or have children if that doesn’t call you! You don’t have to have the perfect garden or the biggest cleanest house either! Allow yourself a fun and satisfying lifestyle!

5) Fuck the “you have to be proper” mentality! Wear the sexy dress, enjoy your body and live out your joys, your passions and your desires.

6) Stop comparing yourself to others – allow yourself to be inspired by others while you love and honor yourself in all ways possible. Allow yourself to be you in all ways that please you.

7) Stop the self hatred and self criticism!!! Just stop all the negative thinking and all the negative conversations about yourself and gently replace that with better feeling thoughts about yourself. Make it your life goal to learn to love yourself unconditionally. No matter what you look like, what you have been through or what you have done – you can learn to love yourself and that will make all the difference.

– – –

Most importantly – don’t follow other people’s lists or advice blindly – listen to your own inner guidance.

1. Gaz
    Apr 19, 2019 @ 06:59:28

Great list ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

2. Atra Fabula
    Apr 19, 2019 @ 07:11:01

Excellent list! Ironically for me, I’m losing the “you have to be sexy” mentality, and becoming the proper prude I am inside. ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Renard Moreau
    Apr 19, 2019 @ 07:15:56

๐Ÿ™‚ Wonderful list.
    I always believed in not comparing myself to others!

4. Mel Pete
    Apr 19, 2019 @ 07:18:59

โค

5. A. Shepherdson
    Apr 19, 2019 @ 10:09:05

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Being as I was a little bleary eyed whilst scrolling through my Reader, I miss read you’d written a ‘Make your own “Fuck List'” post! On reflection ๐Ÿ˜€ not a bad Blog Title?

6. fadymozaya
    Apr 19, 2019 @ 10:50:52

shared ! xoxo

7. bigskybuckeye
    Apr 19, 2019 @ 12:58:04

Always best to shine the light on our individual uniqueness.

8. Yernasia Quorelios
    Apr 19, 2019 @ 14:12:34

ON HAIKU

โ—‡ Gut Feeling

If I know what I AM doing
    When I don’t know what I AM doing
    Then I DEFINITELY!!! know what I AM doing

…โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡…

9. Rupali S Banerjee
    Apr 19, 2019 @ 15:24:56

Great list. Really hard to attain though.

10. healthhotspot9
    Apr 19, 2019 @ 16:26:18

Yes, our inner guidance is so important! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. ERIC EASE
    Apr 20, 2019 @ 03:08:35

Thank you for sharing this. Very true indeed. I am practicing self love now and I really enjoyed reading your post.

12. thereluctantpoet
    Apr 21, 2019 @ 01:48:17

Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.

13. batgurrl
    Apr 23, 2019 @ 01:02:06

Thank you so much for visiting my Crow Blog. I have to say this post of yours made me smile. Yes Fuck ’em!! We owe it to ourselves to live our lives the way we want. Think good thoughts and be here now is so important. Peace & Love!!

14. Carla Conorino
    May 04, 2019 @ 22:00:47

Thank you for visiting my blog. I try to not care about what others think and I try to do the positive thoughts thing, but it’s not easy. I’ve been told all my life, that I’m ugly and now I just eat and drink a lot, so now I’m fat too. I know the second one is my own fault, but it has become a very deep hole that seems impossible to climb out of. Anyway, I was going to delete my blog today, but maybe I’ll hold off a bit. Thanks again for stopping by. If you’d rather not approve this comment, I get it. It’s a bit of a downer…

May 05, 2019 @ 07:05:50

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Don’t give up, keep going. I will follow your blog ๐Ÿ™‚

• Carla Conorino
        May 07, 2019 @ 03:31:57

Hey! Thank you in advance for following my blog. I deleted for a moment, but itโ€™s back up now. And thank you for approving my comment. You helped snap me out of it! I just need to live day to day and break things down into smaller bits so I donโ€™t get overwhelmed. Thank you again! โค๏ธ

May 07, 2019 @ 04:43:56

You are welcome! Yes I noticed that you deleted it since I couldnt follow you when I tried ๐Ÿ™‚. Thank you for taking the time to comment again. Don’t give up ๐ŸŒฑ

15. ibizagoldgirl
    May 05, 2019 @ 10:04:10

Love it ๐Ÿงก

16. jhward220
    Jun 20, 2019 @ 09:07:04

Can’t say it’s my fuck it list just how I started living my life a long time ago. I use to even be shy as a young boy then something changed in me and I never looked back! ๐Ÿ™‚