The attitude you have affects the results you get ❀ – show your body that you love it

How you feel about what you do and how you feel about your body matters more than what you choose to do.

If you like to work out, do so. If you like to relax, do so. Whatever you choose, choose it with love in your heart. It truly is mind over matter. The attitude you have affects the results you get.

I am a mother of two little babies and I work out because I love my body. I love to feel the strenght of my muscles and to see how flexible my body is. I choose to work out 3 times every week, 20 minutes, at home. That fits me perfectly. I also enjoy practicing hand stands which I recently began with, and jumping on my kids mini-trampoline 😊.

Relaxing is also one of my favourite ways of showing my body that I love and honor it. I make some time everyday to just relax and rest.

But my absolute favourite way of showing my body that I love it is by enjoying delicious food! 😍🀀 I adore food and I lovingly allow myself to enjoy the most delicious things I can think of. Hamburgers and fries from my favourite diner Brooklyn Burger in Huskvarna is one of the most delicious treats I treat myself too weekly.

• How about you? What are your favourite ways of showing your body that you love it? 🌸

1. jesusluvsall
    Apr 13, 2019 @ 14:15:42

In the winter I eat soups I love. In the summer I love all of the different fruit that I can eat.

2. ashleyleia
    Apr 13, 2019 @ 14:52:56

Restorative yoga is a great way to let my body rest.

3. alisia
    Apr 13, 2019 @ 17:07:49

Hi Candelonia! I’ve been misspelling your website for months and today I got so panicked and sad that I couldn’t find it. I suddenly decided to “let it go” and go about my day. Tell me why after a lil while a voice whispered to me in my head ‘joypassiondesire.com ‘, instead of the ‘passionlovedesire.com ‘ site I’ve been trying for months! I let the resistance go! I love u and hope you have a wonderful day!!! πŸ’–πŸŽ‰πŸ¦„πŸ’–-alisia

Apr 13, 2019 @ 17:33:22

πŸ™ I am happy to hear you found your way back here. Yes, I closed my site for 6 months and erased everything. Something pretty bad happened in September last year and I wanted a break from everything. But I am back on track, slowly but steadily. ❀

4. Moylom Art Studio
    Apr 13, 2019 @ 23:32:49

Saturday is rest day!
    I nap, lounge in pjs, have pancakes n eggs, watch cartoons or comedy, then nap some more! πŸ˜€

5. bigskybuckeye
    Apr 15, 2019 @ 03:10:27

Keeping my body healthy is very important to me. I have been successful in reducing my unhealthy glucose levels and cholesterol.

6. msw blog
    May 10, 2019 @ 01:56:24

Hitting the treadmill and buying delicious produce at my local farmers market. You and your readers may enjoy this post on the topic