Practice saying no with a light heart πŸ™

Be kinder to yourself, you are doing the best you can. You have to listen to your heart and give yourself enough time each day to breathe and find your inner balance. Let it take time. Learn to say no and practice saying no with a light heart.

You are the most important person in your life – how you feel should matter more than anything. Of course you want to be of value and help others, but you have to take care of yourself first.

1. thewintersdance
    Apr 11, 2019 @ 19:17:47

Beautifully written!

2. inhiscare753
    Apr 11, 2019 @ 19:46:07

Very true and beautifully written.
    YonnieπŸ’œπŸŒΈ

3. Clever Girl
    Apr 11, 2019 @ 20:43:05

I am using my “no” every day, but this is a great reminder that I can be kind while also being firm in my resolve.

4. Asaah Bright Atibire
    Apr 11, 2019 @ 21:42:28

Saying no is a must

5. Ministerneecy
    Apr 11, 2019 @ 21:47:23

I like that you add, ” Of course you want to be of value and help others, but you have to take care of yourself first.” Taking good care of self often entails being aware of those in our circle who need to be cared for as well. However, if we neglect our own mind, body and spiritual health we are no good to ourselves or anybody else. I enjoyed reading your post.πŸ’…πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ’ž

6. Gail’s Snapshotsincursive
    Apr 12, 2019 @ 13:34:23

I had to learn to say, β€œWhat is right for Gail (my name).” Otherwise, I had people asking me to always do so much for them. Example: selling my home. The realtor wanted me to β€œtake the first offer”, which was a low-ball. 😜

7. susanneharring
    Apr 17, 2019 @ 15:03:42

So important. I recently had to say a big no It takes a lot sometimes, doesn’t it?