I have shattered into millions of pieces on the inside

Although I smile and look happy, calm and at peace – I have shattered into millions of pieces on the inside

My eyes sparkle with kindness and love – yet my body trembles with sadness without anyone noticing

I listen with kindness and compassion – yet my own voice was silenced long ago, by the endless tears I have cried

1. Sharon
    Apr 06, 2019 @ 21:22:03

This sounds like what I have screamed in my head countless times…. the world sees what they want to see- not what really is…

2. A.C.
    Apr 06, 2019 @ 21:36:20

Your posts are gutwrenching to me, and I follow. Too much pain, too much. Hugs.

3. benjaminlee
    Apr 06, 2019 @ 22:00:09

Thank you for sharing. I think a lot of people feel the same way.

4. emergingfromthedarknight
    Apr 06, 2019 @ 23:47:15

Sharing our pain is the most healing thing we can do. I think great compassion only comes out of great suffering. … Sending you much love. I know how it feels to feel so shattered. xoxo

5. Yernasia Quorelios
    Apr 06, 2019 @ 23:58:47

β™‘ Rest Assured EveryOne; there ARE MANY FOLK “Listening” and Holding Healing Space while Remaining Silent

…β™‘β™‘β™‘…

6. MichelleMarie
    Apr 07, 2019 @ 00:46:11

I love how this resonates with me. Beautiful expression πŸ’•

7. youlittlecharmer
    Apr 07, 2019 @ 00:46:52

So relatable and so well written. There’s a sad comfort in knowing you’re not the only one πŸ–€

8. Truehappiness1111
    Apr 07, 2019 @ 06:59:00

If it means anything to you at all most of the people in the world feel that way at different times in their lives or man some feel that way all the time. In my experience, it is because they are not following what they are supposed to do here on earth but following what others have always told them what they should do. I am not sure why it is that way for you but I hope you find your way out! Best wishes for you.

9. raelynpracht
    Apr 07, 2019 @ 14:42:17

Definitely feel like this. Especially because I am an optimist. It seems that when you are an optimist, you are not allowed to have those moments. I have to constantly remind myself that it’s okay to not be okay sometimes.

10. gazellesentiments
    Apr 07, 2019 @ 15:13:01

I’m praying for you. I can tell you are beautiful inside and out.

11. thereluctantpoet
    Apr 07, 2019 @ 18:25:15

Awesome, My Dear!! Time to gather the pieces and make your own Mosaic Heart!
    Xoxoxo

12. Una napoletana a Cambridge
    Apr 07, 2019 @ 23:13:48

Love it ❀️ thanks for sharing!

13. pick1solution
    Apr 08, 2019 @ 02:56:17

You are back. I noticed that after my Heart Surgery you had not been posting. I am so glad that you are back and your posts are very interesting. Keep up the great work and take care of those two beautiful babies. When I visit Haning e I will let you know and maybe we could all meet up somewhere in your Beautiful country.

14. thereluctantpoet
    Apr 08, 2019 @ 03:12:58

Reblogged this on The Reluctant Poet.

15. dweezer19