Hide away from the world for a while – reset, recharge and refocus πŸŒ±

You don’t have to explain or justify, just allow yourself the time you need to reset, refocus and recharge. If they were not by your side when life was beating you up, they could not possibly understand how tired you are on the inside. Listen with love to your body’s messages, allow yourself the time you need to rest. One step at a time. 🌱

1. Gaz
    Mar 25, 2019 @ 20:25:25

Yes. It is okay to leave for a while and hide. Self preservation is important.

2. The V Pub
    Mar 25, 2019 @ 20:49:21

It’s wonderful to be able to read your posts again.

3. Steeny Lou
    Mar 25, 2019 @ 21:04:21

I don’t know what’s going on with WordPress and my computer lately, but I can’t find the “like” button on posts, yet it still exists when I access WordPress from my phone.

So, when on my computer, such as now, I must reach out in a comment. And hey, I like what you wrote. It makes me think of this: “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” (Psalm 30:5)

Write on, writer!

4. Steeny Lou
    Mar 25, 2019 @ 21:12:49

Dear joypassiondesire writer, I was reading some of your other posts and wanted to comment in them, too, but the commenting is shut off.

This article by Lundy Bancroft, a man whose books have helped me a lot when I was in the early stages of recovering from abuse, came to mind as I thought about something you said concerning tears:

5. Steeny Lou
    Mar 25, 2019 @ 21:14:09

And one more comment from me: I offer my deepest sympathies to you in regard to the terrible things you have endured. I am glad you are stronger now, but oh how it pains my heart to hear of horrible things happening to my fellow living creatures, especially when they are young children.

All the best to you, dear one.

Mar 25, 2019 @ 21:17:59

Thank you for your kindness. I truly believe that everything we go through has the potential of making us stronger, happier and more positive – if you choose to. Everything is of value. I would not be the strong person I am today unless I had practiced getting stronger. 🌹🌹🌹🌹

6. lifeatablur
    Mar 25, 2019 @ 21:34:17

Great advise

7. jesusluvsall
    Mar 25, 2019 @ 21:42:06

I love this post. I need time to refresh more than ever because I have Fibromyalgia. I enjoy reading your posts. I admire and respect how you have and are overcoming the terrible things in your past. I hope you keep on blogging. πŸ™‚

8. Andy
    Mar 25, 2019 @ 23:15:15

It is good to have you back posting again.

9. Train Today to Reap Tomorrow
    Mar 26, 2019 @ 00:27:19

Good self mantra.

10. Ana Daksina
    Mar 26, 2019 @ 01:13:46

Reblogging this to my readers at sister site Timeless Wisdoms

11. Trackback: Hide away from the world for a while – reset, recharge and refocus 🌱 – Timeless Wisdoms
  12. Ashleyhouck
    Mar 26, 2019 @ 01:51:40

This is such great advice. I have been so stressed and feel like I am going out of my mind. I can’t wait for this week to be over. I will definitely be taking many days to hide out from the world.

13. bigskybuckeye
    Mar 26, 2019 @ 02:59:05

It is wonderful to be able to step away from the daily grind. We all need an opportunity to reset, recharge, and refocus our lives from time to time.

14. charlotteannrobinson.com
    Mar 26, 2019 @ 05:56:27

Great advice! Take care of yourself has to be ones first priority, if you are not well you cannot care for someone else.

15. Carolyn Page
    Mar 26, 2019 @ 07:30:36

“It is ok to hide away from the world for a while, to back away from all the noice and allow your mind and body some rest.”
    I believe it’s not only desirable, it’s imperative for our well-being to take time out for ourselves. Even in those ‘good’ times, a little moment or two to touch base with those calm, quiet energies is so uplifting.
    A great post, to be sure.. πŸ™‚

16. kimco95
    Mar 26, 2019 @ 14:37:57

This post is so relaxing and motivating 😊

17. Sharon
    Mar 26, 2019 @ 19:47:48

What a great reminder!!! And something we all need to take more seriously!!