What if there are no wrong choices?

All the choices you have made has brought you to the place where you are now. Whether you see some choices as wrong or bad, you are where you are and NOW is where all your power is.

Be kinder to yourself! You truly are doing the best you can, whether you know it or not. Stop viewing yourself or your choices as bad – begin to appreciate yourself and your preferences. It is right for you to have preferences! It is right for you to like some things and dislike other things. It is right for you to have wishes and desires. It is perfectly alright for you to change your mind and desire something else.

Nothing has gone wrong – you are where you are and this is the perfect place to begin to value your preferences and listen to your heart’s desires.

1. myaspiehubby
    Aug 10, 2018 @ 16:45:40

I don’t regret the decisions I have made throughout my life. I don’t have a perfect life according to some people, but the life that I have now is perfect for me. I am glad to be where I am now, and I can’t be more grateful. I love my husband so much and he is a really good man and husband. My father was not a good man/husband for my mother, so perhaps you can imagine how grateful I am to be with my husband. 🙂

Aug 10, 2018 @ 18:46:17

Beautiful! 🌹 Thank you for sharing. My father was an alcoholic and they did not have a happy marriage at all. That is why I don’t like the idea of marriage – I want to be free and choose to be with someone that feels good… and just enjoy it. I have had the same boyfriend for 11 years now, and we have two babies together. And I am happy. So yes, it can only get better.

2. rogermoorepoet
    Aug 10, 2018 @ 17:51:30

Words of wisdom. I often play the ‘what if?’ game, but it leads me nowhere. One small change and everything, your whole life after that point, changes with it. I am who I am and I have no regrets. Any other path leads to a morass of second-guessing misery … it’s like plucking daisy petals … she loves me … she loves me not … she loves me …

3. Fiona, Sunshine, Raindrops and Tea in the Garden
    Aug 11, 2018 @ 08:28:30

Lovely post, this really reiterates what I believe that everything that happens to us makes us what and who we are 😊

4. tanyasopinion
    Aug 11, 2018 @ 17:49:27

Every choice helps in shaping who you are today!

5. righteousbruin9
    Aug 12, 2018 @ 07:01:34

While I have made several mistakes, during my 67 years on this plane, every one of them has brought a lesson.

6. katieperov
    Aug 15, 2018 @ 21:01:32

True and an important reminder! I find that the only decisions I regret are the ones I didn’t make for myself- whether those decisions would have been deemed “right” or “wrong.” I think that any choice authentically made is “right.”