Feeling like a fit mother of two little babies πŸ’–

I am loving this summer vacation! I wish it would never end – that I could stay home with my babies until they are all grown up. πŸ’– I love them more and more each second.

I have not been to a gym for over 5-6 years now, however, I work out a little at home. I follow some workouts from the former fitness model Belinda Benn – an awesome woman with an empowering story – and I do these exercises at home on the carpet while my two little babies eat their breakfast. I do these workouts 4 times each week and they are rather quick, around 20 minutes so it is easy to incorporate in our morning routines.

1. thealvarezchronicles
    Jul 10, 2018 @ 23:40:04

You’re awesome. Check your camera phone. The pics are putting text gibberish. Lol.

2. thealvarezchronicles
    Jul 11, 2018 @ 00:46:27

Lol yes, I was kidding. I recognized it as Swedish. I accidentally ordered a book by one of my fave authors (Henning Mankell) in Swedish instead of English. – Robert

3. Positively Alyssa
    Jul 11, 2018 @ 03:32:35

I am glad summer vacation is going so well for you! It is nice to have time to enjoy life! Thank you for sharing what your at home exercises are. I have not ever been to a gym and really do not want to start now, but a little at home exercise would be nice. I have truthfully been about the same size since high school and I have been out of school for almost 20 years. WOW did I kind of just share my age! The only change has been in the past few years I have lost weight, which was frowned upon with my doctor, but what does she really know?

Jul 11, 2018 @ 04:37:10

Me too! Then we are the same age and share the same experience with our physique as well 😊. I have always had this body shape, figure, weight and size. I posted an old photo of me when I was 16 and it is the exact same body shape. The only thing that has change since that time, two decades ago, is that I finally have a self-esteem and I feel good about me, my body and life.

Thank you for sharing this with me. 🌹🌹🌹🌹

4. Blended Hope
    Jul 11, 2018 @ 05:22:33

You look great, keep it up!

5. pick1solution
    Jul 11, 2018 @ 06:29:08

Really nice to look at. Where do you work?

6. solutions60
    Jul 11, 2018 @ 07:59:15

well i must say that you really have a great body, you must be working out, its great to see you, i have read your blog quite, and i will have to say you are a great person, and i really admire your post

7. myaspiehubby
    Jul 11, 2018 @ 11:49:11

I personally prefer working out a little at home to going to the gym. I tried to be a gym member twice, but it did not work out for me. The first one, I was only excited to come to the gym twice. After a few years, I registered myself again in another gym, but I only came to the gym a few times. So, I figured, going to the gym is not my thing. I would rather do a little exercise regularly at home. πŸ™‚

8. Eric
    Jul 12, 2018 @ 19:13:57

Your pictures are certainly a pleasant distraction! I, too, am a teacher and am on summer holiday (but only have 5 weeks left!). Its been a lovely time.