I am whole and complete by myself β€

I am complete by myself, I don’t need anyone. If I choose to spend my time with you, it is because I really like you and I enjoy our time together – you just high-light how good I already feel.

1. NELLAMAMA
    Jul 06, 2018 @ 21:07:38

Dear Friend, You are just beautiful the way you are and see yourself. Believe in yourself and be real to yourself. Self motivation is the most important key to being beautiful.

You are beautiful the way you are.

2. The V Pub
    Jul 06, 2018 @ 21:49:22

Just be you and those who appreciate this will be blessed by your friendship.

3. righteousbruin9
    Jul 06, 2018 @ 21:57:01

He’s lucky. All in all, you sound like my mother, very much a self-contained unit.

4. Raymond Hogue (Booey)
    Jul 06, 2018 @ 23:31:33

I am so glad to be acquainted with you! Soo glad we “met”. I feel you with me. In the book I’m reading (following), ACIM, it points out that there are no chance encounters. If that is so then we were meant to meet. So may I be beneficial to you. I admit that, being a man, I appreciate the beauty of your bod,. But I make an effort to see “YOU” as well. Thank you for sharing your Self… inside and out. I feel I have made a wonderful friend with you. ❀ ❀ ❀ .

5. Ancient Skies
    Jul 07, 2018 @ 01:03:14

Beautiful thoughts!

6. A Reformed Cad
    Jul 07, 2018 @ 05:43:32

Stealing. πŸ˜‰

7. myaspiehubby
    Jul 07, 2018 @ 07:59:45

Reblogged this on Me & My Aspie Hubby.

8. AVINASH
    Jul 08, 2018 @ 07:46:38

Self-worth and being independent are really important aspects. I do agree that our happiness is too valuable to be entrusted to someone else…but I also feel that when someone does make us happy, it is helpful to acknowledge them. And to give it back someday. Don’t expect but do acknowledge. Happy if you get it but not sad if you don’t.

9. emotionsoflife2016
    Jul 09, 2018 @ 15:10:00

That is my motto. My time and company is precious, if I like your energy and it complements mine, I will SPEND some of my time with you.

10. Sadia Noor❀
    Jul 10, 2018 @ 08:20:04

Wow.. Amazing!
    I think this is good to enjoy our own company so that we don’t need anyone to entertain us..
    PerfectπŸ‘Œ