You are good, it is ok and your life will get better and better πŸ’–

1. overthehillontheyellowbrickroad
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 12:25:27

These words are especially great and long lasting!

2. myaspiehubby
    Jul 03, 2018 @ 11:33:08

I have a friend who got angry when I wanted to do the right thing, she was angry because I did not wanna join her wrong doing (long story), and she ended insulting me so badly. She also said to me that I am not cool. Some people are really funny, aren’t they? I was too lazy to insult her back. So, I just walked away and ignored her. One day she sent me a friend request on my social media account (which I very rarely use anyway), but I did not accept her. I fear she will hurt me again, that is why I don’t wanna be friends with her anymore. She could hurt me once, but I will not let her hurt me twice.

Jul 03, 2018 @ 11:48:03

Awesome! So many girls hurt me when I was a little kid – I still dont like the company of women. I only have 1 friend who is a girl that I feel totally comfortable with today. The rest are men. But I am cool with that. 🌹

• myaspiehubby
        Jul 03, 2018 @ 14:00:28

Wow, the same with me, I don’t really like the company of women. Somehow in my life journey, it happens that some girls were so nasty to me, so I try to stay away from them. Boys are in general nicer to me (again, long story). I don’t have any girl friend at the moment. I actually don’t have many friends right now, but the few friends that I have are men. One of them is an old guy (he is 60 years old-ish) from Canada, he is my former coworker. My husband likes him too, because he is just a chill person to hang out with. πŸ™‚

Jul 03, 2018 @ 15:38:51

Sounds like we have a lot in common then 😊

• myaspiehubby