Sexually abused, raped, bullied… can you ever feel good again? Of course!!!

My father was an alcoholic, I was sexually abused by several older boys when I was 6 years old, I was bullied in school, had reading and writing difficulties, got anorexia when I was around 8-9 years old, was raped by two guys when I was 17, ran away from home two weeks after that, was physically and mentally abused for almost two years by my boyfriend (when I was 17-19 years old) and had to go to trial twice before he ended up in jail, my parents died, I had an abortion and the man of my dreams cheated on me. 😂 need I go on?

I hated myself and life for almost 30 years before I began improving my thinking about me, about everyone that had ever hurt me and about life. I managed to turn my thinking around and today I feel nothing but appreciation for everyone that ever hurt me and everything that happened to me – because it all inspired me to become the woman I am today. Strong, free, happy, confident and empowered. If I can do it, anyone can.

1. deadsoul00
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 17:41:54

I disagree. Not anyone can, if you can. You had the power and will to change. Our powers have been worn out by the inhumane society.

Jul 02, 2018 @ 18:46:59

You are free to believe as you choose – all is well. I did not have the power or will to change for almost 30 years, I even tried to kill myself. Somewhere there I just decided that I didnt want to feel bad anymore, so I began to change. It was a slow process, still on my journey. I had no one. Absolutely no one. I did it all by myself. No, I was NOT strong, but I had a tiny tiny sparkle within me to keep on living and wanting to feel better. And you are right, if you cant find even the tiniest little sparkle of a desire to feel better, then you cant. 🌹

2. Siya • BeStyleChic
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 17:54:46

Aptly said

3. carol hopkins
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 17:54:58

I am sorry beyond expression for what you lived through, but all our experiences, both positive and negative, do help us grow. That is, if we learn from them. Obviously you have. Wishing you many blessings.

4. thealvarezchronicles
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 18:14:50

It’s a testament to your inner strength that you have come this far and turned things around like you have. And, more importantly, you are a role model to others that have gone through the similar situations. Good for you. -Robert

5. theacquiescentsoul
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 18:40:01

Amazing!
    You are an inspiration.

6. krish
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 18:42:10

Not many have the abilities to fight back and turn their life around…
    God bless you..

7. SLIMJIM
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 18:53:42

My, what incredibly bad things you have gone through I hope the rest of your days are better

8. Goin' the extra...aaamile
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 19:00:47

Yes, it was a tough journey..but it made you this beautiful human being you are.. keep getting to be the best version of yourself. God bless

9. Sangeetha Sambantham
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 19:25:25

Sorry for what you’ve gone through but happy for ur bravery. God bless u.

10. gratitudeispeace
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 19:41:39

This was tough to read. I can’t even begin to imagine the horrors you’ve experienced. I’m so happy you were able to overcome your tragedies and not allow yours to be defined by them.

11. himanshudiaries
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 20:03:19

you are strong!
    you suffered a lot :’)

12. ashleyleia
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 20:56:16

You are such a great example of the power we have to create change.

13. Eric
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 21:03:17

This is soul tearing. It saddens me immensely to hear of anyone going through such hell. You are a bright light in the darkness of the world, and its amazing that you’ve been able to conquer such adversity.

14. Chrissy
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 23:46:28

No one should have to go through all that to become stronger. Just like one should not have to go through great physical pain or bad health to make one stronger but by God’s grace we do. Don’t let the past drag you down but with chin up look to do one who will guild you. It’s sounds simple, but it’s not. Every day though is a step further into strength.

15. The Power of the Unlimited Woman
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 23:50:11

💛

16. The Power of the Unlimited Woman
    Jul 02, 2018 @ 23:52:23

Now this is The Power of an Unlimited Woman!

17. The Endurer
    Jul 03, 2018 @ 00:45:15

And I love your transparency. Keep blogging! Keep sharing!!!

https://tonybriscoe.co The Endurer For Booking Call 773-236-0730

Sent from my iEndurer Phone

18. j matthew waters
    Jul 03, 2018 @ 03:21:41

I have two daughters in their twenties who have struggled with their past but not to the extent that you have had to gone through. I wish to share your blog with them and pray they will learn to appreciate how truly beautifuly they are. I’m so sorry to learn about you history and pray you continue to heal and prosper. Thank you.

19. ronniepinkneyspoetry
    Jul 03, 2018 @ 10:12:33

😦 Glad you survived and are an inspiration to those around you. Keep fighting and improving this world!!

20. Casey Elizabeth Dennis
    Jul 03, 2018 @ 11:30:08

I’m sorry you had to endure all of that. But you are a strong, kickass lady!

21. mandymwords
    Jul 03, 2018 @ 18:21:20

Thank goodness that you are so strong and have seen the sunshine through the stormy weather. Keep going! You are one awesome lady 🙂

22. emotionsoflife2016
    Jul 10, 2018 @ 00:14:14

You were a big inspiration, and now that you shared this with us, you are beyond awesome. A hero I dare say, your beauty knows no limotation, your soul shines so bright. Stay awesome.