High on chocolate and an early morning workout

I feel so high on chocolate this morning πŸ˜‚, I ate way too much yesterday and it was just what I needed. A perfect pick me up. πŸ˜‹πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– And I had such a good time with my friend, that always makes me feel better.

Today it is a bit colder outside, only 13 degrees celcius, which I welcome so much. Later this afternoon I will go shopping in JΓΆnkΓΆping – alone – which I have looked forward to for several weeks. I love shopping for new beautiful tops, skirts and dresses 😍😍😍.

A really wonderful friend of mine will come to me later tonight, I really look forward to that too. ❀

But first, I will start this wonderful day with a quick workout.

I wish you an awesome day.

1. Nawfal
    Jun 29, 2018 @ 07:38:51

Where is it 13 degrees Celsius in late June? You must be from way up North. High on Chocolate is very acceptable! πŸ™‚

Jun 29, 2018 @ 07:40:48

I know πŸ˜‚, yesterday it was 30 degrees celcius. The weather is quite bi-polar this year. But it is going to be 20 degrees today, it is only 8am yet.

• Nawfal
        Jun 29, 2018 @ 08:08:23

LOL! 20 Degrees! 30 Degrees! Oh my…the way you say that, it seems like 20 or 30 degrees for late June is HOT! My bones would freeze. So, how Amazing-COLD does it get in December?

Jun 29, 2018 @ 08:13:32

Are you kidding me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 20 degrees is a normal Swedish summer. 30 degrees is very very rare here and extremely hot. I have only experienced one or two hotter summers in my life – then it was 36 degrees for a couple of days. Hot!

• Nawfal
        Jun 29, 2018 @ 08:19:56

Of course, I was kidding. LOL. Yes, I can imagine 30 degrees C is rare for Sweden. And 36, very rare! How long is Summertime in Sweden? I can’t imagine warm days last more than 2 months per year?

Jun 29, 2018 @ 08:23:07

It has begun to shift quite a lot over the last couple of years. It can last all through May, June, July, August and even well into September.

• Nawfal
        Jun 29, 2018 @ 08:27:34

Wow! That is interesting. And thank you! For I have learned some new Swedish information today! πŸ˜€

2. Glaiza Binayas