You’re hot, then you’re cold – fuck you life

The first half of the day was really cold, I had to wear my autumn pants and a long sleeved top at work. But when I got home the weather had become a little warmer so I chose a shorter top for the afternoon.

The weather has been really weird the last couple of days. It has been super cold – almost like autumn. And today it was very bi-polar like πŸ˜‚. Cold, then hot … then cold, then hot again… kind of like my mood lately. A lot of things have happened and are happening around me and I have not yet found my emotional stability.

Sometimes I just want to give up, say fuck you to life and run away. Just thinking that thought brings me a little relief. Fuck you life. Fuck you work. Fuck you new assignments. Fuck you annoying person at the day care center. Fuck you.

Yes indeed, it does feel better. I guess can stay in this general negative place for a while before I reach for more relief in more positive, general thoughts.

1. Gary
    Jun 12, 2018 @ 21:32:30

Hope you get to that positive place soon. Take care.

2. The V Pub
    Jun 12, 2018 @ 22:00:25

It’s been low 80’s in New England during the day, but dropping to the low 50’s at night. Brrr! Never give up. A little yelling or profanity goes a long way to releasing that pent up frustration.

3. Tony Burgess
    Jun 12, 2018 @ 23:24:20

Here in the American south its just hot and humid with occasional breaks during the morning when its just a little warm. It’s also good to show emotion.

4. dannyskyfeather
    Jun 12, 2018 @ 23:31:19

I totally feel the same way many days. It is refreshing to see the honesty on the page. It is so easy to pretend and put on masks of happiness when we really want to say fuck you to life. Thanks for your realness. ::))

5. Goin' the extra...aaamile
    Jun 13, 2018 @ 05:51:04

Two words – well that’s enough sometimes to make us feel better πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

6. Eric
    Jun 25, 2018 @ 01:27:41

Ugh I’ve been living this for months. It sucks. On the up side, you’re incredibly lovely.