More healing than any medication, meditation or healthy food:

1. kenfales
    May 21, 2018 @ 16:11:09

Joy, fun and laughter ARE meditation. – Ken Fales
    hahahahaha!

2. Hilary Tan
    May 21, 2018 @ 17:18:34

I agree with this but I do think proper nutrition equates for 90% of our well-being. But yes, joy, fun, and laughter are essential elements to good health.

Did you know that diet has a larger impact than exercise? Exercise is only 10%. However, the natural endorphins it releases makes me feel alive. 🙂

May 21, 2018 @ 18:03:57

I guess that is why I am in excellent health and have the body I desire – I have eaten 1-2 kilos of milk chocolate every week for 15 years 🤣 in addition to all the other food of course. ❤

• Hilary Tan
        May 21, 2018 @ 18:25:47

1-2 kilos! That’s crazy! Milk chocolate is tasty though🍫 My guilty pleasure is caffeinated tea/coffee. ☕️

I wear XS and S clothes (American sizes) but I don’t feel comfortable in a bikini yet. My issue is that I’m not physically fit so I started exercising more. I’m hoping to get a bikini body by the end of the summer!

May 21, 2018 @ 18:55:59

I am happy you are working towards feeling better about yourself. ❤❤❤

3. Karl Zimmer III
    May 21, 2018 @ 17:55:23

Anita Moorjani and her story are very inspiring, and her words speak truth. Keep up the great content.

4. Trackback: More healing than any medication, meditation or healthy food: — joypassiondesire – My gypsy life