Because of all the pain and suffering – you can become the most confident, beautiful, happy and empowered person ever🌹

It doesn’t matter what you have been through or how difficult your life might seem at the moment – you can let all of it inspire you to now become more confident, beautiful, happy, loving and empowered.

Easily said but is it really true? Is it possible? Of course it is! All it takes is a very, very small desire within you to feel better. That is all. If you have that wanting, no matter how slight, then you can do it. No matter what. It doesn’t matter if you have spent your entire life hating yourself and feeling like a powerless victim – you can become the most confident, blissful, beautiful and empowered person, now.

I grew up with an alcoholic father and my parents mentally abused me all through my childhood until they died – whether they ment to or not. I was sexually abused by three older boys when I was around 6 years old. I was bullied in school, I had reading and writing difficulties, I got anorexia when I was 9 years old, I was raped by two boys when I was 17. I ran away from home a few weeks after that, straight into the arms of an older guy who also had an alcohol addiction and who abused me physically and mentally for almost two years before there was a trial and he went to prison. During that time my mother died. I had no self-esteem what so ever and I absolutely hated myself, I felt like a powerless victim and even wanted to end my life. Then I got pregnant and had to make an abortion, the love of my life cheated on me and then my father died. 🤣

Somewhere around that time – when I was 24 years old – I decided that enough is enough and I felt that I wanted to feel better about myself. So, I began improving my thinking about myself and everything else and little by little I blossomed into the most confident, happy and empowered woman I had always desired to me. As a bonus, I got a job I adored and still work at, got the boyfriend I desired, got huge pay raises, got pregnant twice and had my two little babies… but all of those things are just great bonuses – the most important thing is: I feel good about myself. If I could do it, anyone can. ❤

1. Leo
    May 16, 2018 @ 05:09:25

It happened in my life too!!

2. Apple Rae
    May 16, 2018 @ 05:15:38

Wow! I’m moved with your story. You are so brave. I salute you, dearie 🙂

3. Spiritual Fruit In Our Society
    May 16, 2018 @ 05:17:54

it is always horrid to hear of the abuse that a beautiful soul suffers. I feel so sorrowful for what has happened to you. But, I am elated that you had it within you to weather the storm and to persevere in the struggle for human dignity. I am glad that you were able to rise again. Thanks for posting.

4. Gary
    May 16, 2018 @ 05:24:17

I’m so happy that after all that has happened to you that you have turned everything around and apply positivity to everything in your path and in your environment. You’re an inspiration.

5. That_crazy_gal
    May 16, 2018 @ 06:41:28

I am thankful that everything that happened has shaped u to be better. I think everybody has to read this or learn sth from this..I was truly inspired….

6. sakshigangwani
    May 16, 2018 @ 10:46:29

U r an inspiration to all those who give up on life for trivial issues. I hope and pray that you keep growing stronger. May God bless you with abundance in life.❤️

7. Sharon Carter-Wray
    May 16, 2018 @ 12:08:29

Oh my! You certainly have a story to tell… which I’m sure echoes in many of us. Sx 🙂

8. ashleyleia
    May 16, 2018 @ 13:04:25

It’s truly amazing that you have built so much positive out of so much trauma.

9. theacquiescentsoul
    May 16, 2018 @ 15:10:49

I am in awe at your positivity in spite of all the tragedy. You are a testament to fortitude!
    Thank you for being so inspiring.

10. righteousbruin9
    May 17, 2018 @ 05:41:58

I am also very happy for you and in awe of your spirit. Your children have an amazing mother and are forever blessed by you.

11. Joni
    May 17, 2018 @ 06:34:09

You, my dear, have a very powerful testimony. People need to hear stories where beauty comes from ashes. This is one of them. I admire your strength and courage.