Yes! I said no πŸ˜„

I am getting really good at saying no. This week I said no to six men on facebook and instagram who wrote inappropriate things to me. I was clear and firm with my no. When they didn’t stop – (and non of them did) I just easily blocked them. Now they will never be able to see my posts, comment or contact me again. Feels awesome! No more polite turn downs – I have a right to just say “no”. It is MY choice.

I also said no to this person who has asked me for money somewhere around ten times since September. He always asks me at night, at the same time of the month, and he always wants me to keep quiet about it. Well – no more! I said no straight away tonight when I got his message. He didn’t even bother to reply but it felt soooooooooo good to finally say no! 😊

I am loving this fresh and new approach to life, people and most importantly to myself. I honor myself by listening to what feels good to me and what feels off, if it feels off I choose what feels like relief instead. Way to go, me! πŸ˜„πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

1. Gary
    May 12, 2018 @ 20:59:42

No, is not a bad word. It’s a useful word. Use it well.

2. ashleyleia
    May 12, 2018 @ 21:28:03

Well done!

3. Hyperion
    May 12, 2018 @ 22:23:10

No is the greatest word. Just no. Not, no well maybe or maybe no but, NO! Get rid of the creeps as fast as they pop up. You don’t deserve that kind of treatment and a real man would never do any of those things.

4. Diane Webb
    May 13, 2018 @ 00:14:57

I’m proud for you. It’s so much harder than people may realize.

5. jesusluvsall
    May 13, 2018 @ 00:30:01

Yes you do have a right to say no. I am glad you did!!!

6. sanctuaryofthewhiterose
    May 13, 2018 @ 01:02:07

perfect honoring yourself sets boundaries and no longer drawa them keep it up

7. Lifecoach Empowerment
    May 13, 2018 @ 01:27:10

Amen! Release that toxic energy and don’t receive it. Feeling good is confirmation of doing what best for you. Blessings to you and yours, Emma

8. AJ Rum
    May 13, 2018 @ 01:34:50

Still amazes me that men have no similar experience to this kind of assault. Good work πŸ™‚

9. Jim
    May 13, 2018 @ 03:03:25

oooo baby! so forceful. that’s sexy! πŸ˜‰

10. myhelmettalk
    May 13, 2018 @ 04:59:10

Some people really struggle with saying no, they say they are to nice and feel that they can’t say no. No is by all means an appropriate response to unwanted messages, touches or whatever the case might be. You are so correct in saying you have every right to say no, we all do and should use it when we feel the need. Way to go on saying No!!

11. righteousbruin9
    May 13, 2018 @ 05:42:23

I’m proud of you for being assertive. Anyone who comes on to you is being disrespectful!

12. Positively Alyssa
    May 13, 2018 @ 06:46:19

Great job at learning the magic of the word NO! You should be so proud of yourself for standing up for you and what you know is right! Being assertive is not easy, but so incredibly helpful for our own good!!

13. All About Life
    May 13, 2018 @ 07:07:10

Good on you :O) Saying yes is pleasing your self and others but saying is no is just for you and you’re right it feels sooo good! Have an awesome day xx

14. Fiona, Sunshine, Raindrops and Tea in the Garden
    May 13, 2018 @ 08:09:57

Yay well done! πŸ€— it’s hard to say no if you are the type of person who doesn’t say no (like me!) but the more you say it the stronger and more empowered you will feel! πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

15. Joni
    May 13, 2018 @ 09:48:13

Love this! I am what I call a recovering people pleaser!

16. poetryfromtheinkwell
    May 13, 2018 @ 21:06:12

Some guys can’t get the hint, even when the hint is spelled out for them. Sorry you have to go through this but happy to hear you stood your ground!