The stalker came back a third time!

Ok, this time I was really mentally prepared. At 8pm the doorbell rang a couple of times. I knew it would be this old man again, my instincts told me so.

My boyfriend checked who it was through the window again and yes, it was my stalker. I asked my boyfriend to open the door and let this man know we don’t want him here anymore. I stayed right behind my boyfriend the whole time. The old man had more gifts for me – more bread that he had baked – but my boyfriend said no in a very firm way and the old man quickly went away.

I no longer feel afraid of this man. It still feels uncomfortable but I am no longer worried. If he comes back again I feel confident that I can deal with the situation easily.

1. Gary
    May 09, 2018 @ 20:08:39

Good, hopefully he got the message very clearly.

2. seedsinthewasteland
    May 09, 2018 @ 20:21:03

I’m glad to hear you are more confident, what a horrible situation!

3. righteousbruin9
    May 09, 2018 @ 22:42:56

Some people have a head like a rock. I hope this time, he got the message and there will be closure.

4. the britchy one
    May 09, 2018 @ 22:44:12

If he comes back again, call the police. I don’t think I will but if he comes back after being told firmly to stay away then his intentions are bad and maybe a police warning to stay away will do some good. He’s had every chance, you’ve been very fair and firm. If he can’t respect that then he is a big problem

5. hautechocolate4fashion
    May 10, 2018 @ 03:53:59

That’s scary, I agree, call the police!

6. Didis Art Design
    May 10, 2018 @ 05:10:10

That was the right way to handle that strange person: strictness and strong determination.
    Well done, my friend!

All good wishes
    Didi

7. Spiritual Fruit In Our Society
    May 10, 2018 @ 05:49:16

I am glad you have been empowered with confidence to handle the intrusive person.

8. Sharon Pankey
    May 10, 2018 @ 16:42:57

Perhaps that firmness was all that was needed! Pray it’s all over now.

9. Jinsei人生
    May 10, 2018 @ 18:09:10

If he ever comes back and you open the door on him, please be careful. Who knows he might be armed.

10. Hyperion
    May 13, 2018 @ 14:26:18

If he is quite old and alone he may be suffering from loneliness and some age-related dementia. It’s possible he is harmless but clearly, he isn’t processing his attention toward you properly. One can’t be too careful these days.

11. 'N A Perfect World...
    May 22, 2018 @ 16:43:41

none the less be careful