A beautiful way to deal with negative emotions

Try this today: just be aware of how you feel and what you think and say. Whenever you notice that you begin to speak, think and feel a bit negatively – ask yourself if it is worth giving up Life force just for this. And no, it is not.

Every second you spend complaining, worrying, feeling resentful, guilty or any other negative emotion, you break down your body, your health and you block yourself a little bit more from the joyful life experiences you desire. It truly is a matter of blocking life force (when you feel negative) or allowing life force (when you feel good – no matter how slight).

When you let go of the negative focus and allow yourself to feel better, your health and your body will benefit immediately. A healthy, and beautiful body and a truly happy life begins with your mind and the perspective you choose to have.

There are different ways of viewing every single topic in the world, you do not have to be negative, complain and feel worry or guilt at all. You can sooth yourself by leaning in a more general way and ever so slightly shift your perspective. This is the fun and exciting part about life because you truly are in charge – 100% – of how you feel and because of that you affect everything that happens to you. Now that is true freedom and empowerment when you understand this! And yes, it is a never ending journey – but you can begin right now. ❤

1. Trackback: A beautiful way to deal with negative emotions – Joseph Reilly Writes
  2. Mother of girls
    May 08, 2018 @ 06:23:39

Definitely something I’m going to try thank you so much for sharing co

3. boundlessblessingsblog
    May 08, 2018 @ 06:32:11

Absolutely true and why get unnecessary sucked into the negatives, instead pondering and changing the situation always works better. Nice and great post.

4. myaspiehubby
    May 08, 2018 @ 07:13:43

I go to a language school twice a week and sometimes I have the urge to punch one of my classmates in the face because she is very snobby. I really don’t like snobby people. 🙂

5. All About Life
    May 08, 2018 @ 08:03:33

Really inspirational post – thanks :O)x

6. RomeoRose
    May 08, 2018 @ 10:41:31

I like the concept. But we’re not robots either. We have to call out injustice. I think it’s out job as people. And that sometime requires getting into the dirt a little. lol.

7. righteousbruin9
    May 08, 2018 @ 13:57:11

This is perfect. Knowing just how dark the world can be, and staying on a course of light-you are an inspiration, every day. Stay light-driven and stay safe, precious one. You and your blessed family mean so much! 💙

8. PseudoPharm
    May 08, 2018 @ 17:08:42

Thank you so very much for the inspirational words of wisdom, I will be bookmarking this for everyday use!

Pseudopharm.com/

9. Hilary Tan
    May 08, 2018 @ 19:30:13

Your post speaks to me. Your post was beautifully well written, like always.💕My husband and I were watching tv last night and something triggered negative emotions I experienced last year. I flipped out at him and told him that his family hates me, because I truly feel like an outsider to them. I had suppressed these emotions for so long but all it took was a few words mentioned on TV to trigger these negative emotions. I admit that I vibrate on low energy often and am hoping to detoxify my body and finally get rid of what’s dragging me through the mud.

May 08, 2018 @ 19:31:54

Be kind to yourself, at least you are aware of what you are doing and that you want to feel better. ❤ Thank you so much for sharing! One step at a time. ❤

• Hilary Tan
        May 08, 2018 @ 20:12:05

It’s his family that is the problem. It’s like they don’t accept me even though he says they do. They excluded me from their Cuba trip last year, his sister didn’t include us in her wedding (we were invited but we were not part of her crew even though both she and her husband were in our wedding party), I was totally left out on her wedding day and felt like I didn’t belong, and her family didn’t even wish us a Merry Christmas, doesn’t send us cards in the mail or gifts for that matter even through we do, and they forget about our anniversary yesterday.

How can I not be upset about this and accept the fact that I am an outsider? It doesn’t matter how friendly I am, they still treat me like crap. And they say it won’t happen again and then it does, so I cannot take them seriously anymore. I have no clue what I did wrong. They’re just so rude and selfish. I have ignored them for months so that’s how I have been suppressing these feelings up until yesterday.

May 08, 2018 @ 20:15:12

Then they are the ones with the problem – not you. How they act and how they treat you is nothing more than a reflection of their own inner resistance.

A person who feels good, who is at peace with life and himself would never ever act like that. ❤

• Hilary Tan
        May 08, 2018 @ 20:26:21

Thank you for your inspiration. My husband says to just be the best version of myself and live life on my own terms. I am a people pleaser so if someone doesn’t like me, I blame myself. I need stop ruminating on things that are out of my control. Thanks again! ❤️

May 08, 2018 @ 20:29:14

I can relate to that, being a people pleaser can be very hard in such situations. I am happy to hear your husband is on your side ❤.

10. sunniesmybunnies
    May 09, 2018 @ 04:53:03

Can totally resonate with this 🙂