Finally Friday 😄

I had a very fun and intense day at work, lots of students came to me and wanted extra help. The day passed so quickly.

After work I went to do some grocery shopping and after that I picked up my babies.

We celebrated this day by playing a lot together and having some delicious treats.

My boyfriend came home a couple of hours later and we are just about to have some pizza.

Tomorrow we will go to a farm during the morning, it will be a lot of fun for my babies to see all the calves and cows. Later during the day a friend of my boyfriend will come to visit us and during the evening they and four more guys will go out together. They are going to have a wonderful dinner at a nice Asian restaurant and go to the cinema afterwards to see the Avengers. Two of the guys will come home to us afterwards and stay until Sunday afternoon.

I really look forward to getting some time alone tomorrow evening ❤.

• How will you spend your weekend?

1. mihrank
    May 04, 2018 @ 17:27:22

beautiful done – great written!!!

2. Hilary Tan
    May 04, 2018 @ 17:55:48

I have a suggestion for your blog: Have you considered using a tripod or selfie stick instead of a mirror? Your phone covers your face and its hard to see you. You’re beautiful and I think if you didn’t cover your face it would be very nice. ❤︎ Much love, Hilary

May 04, 2018 @ 19:08:58

Thank you so much for the idea ❤❤❤ I kind of love taking quick photoes in the mirror with my phone – I just want a snap shot of my current outfit, no big deal. ❤❤❤

• Hilary Tan
        May 04, 2018 @ 19:13:03

My phone camera isn’t very good so I avoid using it but then I never end up taking photos or uploading anything because it’s not very convenient. I can understand why you prefer to use a cell phone and I do love your outfits ❤

May 04, 2018 @ 19:24:04

I am happy you like my outfits ❤❤❤ I love clothes!

My phone camera is not very good either 🤣 I dropped my phone 1 1/2 years ago and since then it is not as it is supposed to be.

3. poetryfromtheinkwell
    May 04, 2018 @ 18:26:16

Sounds like a beautiful day and great plans. Happy weekend to you!