Still can’t fall asleep πŸ˜„

It has been a week now. I still can’t fall asleep until 2-3am each night. It is half past midnight right now and I am not even the slightest bit tired. Well, I guess it is very cool to be so filled with life force and energy that I can’t even fall asleep at night – even though I get up at 5.30am every morning. 😊

I am making the best out of my time – I did some pilates again and now I am writing a little.

I hope you get to fall asleep easily tonight.

1. openyoureyes45
    May 01, 2018 @ 23:39:43

This speaks volumes to me, night owl over here. Love late night mind enrichment though. Embrace your mind’s wanderlust

2. ashleyleia
    May 02, 2018 @ 00:26:21

I hope your sleep gets back on track soon. xo

3. artbychristinemallabandbrown
    May 02, 2018 @ 00:31:31

I am a late night owl too…

4. windsofchange18
    May 02, 2018 @ 03:01:35

When I have these sleepless or late nights it about two weeks it goes on . Try not to try to get to sleep early … I know easier said and done . It will change and you will be sleeping earlier soon just don’t stress about it . It will make it worse.

May 02, 2018 @ 05:06:44

Thank you! I have had this sleeplessness ever since I was a little girl. It is only during my recent years that I began making a possible connection to the lunar cycle. It is interesting how much nature can affect a body. 🌸

5. Spiritual Fruit In Our Society
    May 02, 2018 @ 05:24:27

You will stabilize your energy….the other option just can’t be an option…I hope you settle soon. πŸ™‚

6. TurnUrLifeAround
    May 02, 2018 @ 05:49:22

Qigong has changed my sleep. Are you in Vancouver? There’s someone you may be interested to meet I get the sense

7. LifeAmazing
    May 02, 2018 @ 10:31:27

I think sometimes the harder you try to fall asleep the harder it becomes. I have times like that too, just go with the flow, your body will sleep when it needs to.

8. Lawrence Illoc
    May 02, 2018 @ 13:17:27

Sorry about your sleepless night. I hate when it happens to me. Hopefully, your day will better than your night.

9. rachelscorza
    May 02, 2018 @ 22:04:01

It’s good that your body can adapt to less sleep. When I have sleepless night, I have very unpleasant days. I’m very sensitive to sleep deprivation. It sounds like you do well and are productive in the night hours too. I usually just sit in a chair in the dark wishing I was asleep!

10. righteousbruin9
    May 03, 2018 @ 04:54:09

This will pass. Most likely it has to do with the change of seasons (climatic, not calendrial), or maybe the full moon was the culprit.