Let go of all guilt and all blame – make peace with it πŸ•Š

Forgive yourself, you are not your mistakes or your past/present failures. Let it go, it is alright. Sooth yourself into feeling some relief and make peace with what has been.

Take a deep breath and realize that each new moment is fresh and new, all that matters is this moment. You cannot go back in time and erase what you said or what you did or what happened – but you can make peace with it, let go and let it inspire you to now feel better and more empowered.

1. poetryfromtheinkwell
    Apr 24, 2018 @ 12:45:40

This is beautifully said and I wholeheartedly agree!

2. Mags
    Apr 24, 2018 @ 12:49:11

So true!

3. wolfie25
    Apr 24, 2018 @ 12:56:16

I’ve tried, so many times. Yet I’m always being reminded of my mistakes. There just doesn’t seem to be any peace for me.

Apr 24, 2018 @ 13:18:04

It is all up to you, only you can forgive yourself and make peace with it. It is an inside job. 🌹

• wolfie25
        Apr 24, 2018 @ 13:20:05

For 25 years I’ve tried to forgive myself. I’ve tried to make peace and move on. Every attempt ends in failure, and the cycle repeats.

Apr 24, 2018 @ 13:22:25

It doesnt matter how long you have done it. It took me 24 years of misery before I even BEGAN realizing I could do something about how I was feeling. I went from no self-esteem, feeling like a powerless victim to feeling happy, confident and empowered. I did it all by myself, I had no one. If I could do it, anyone can do it. 🌹

4. Andrea Harris
    Apr 24, 2018 @ 16:24:13

This is magical.

5. joypassiondesire
    Apr 25, 2018 @ 13:00:03

🌹

6. medicinepathways
    Apr 26, 2018 @ 20:41:29

Absolutely agree! Thank you for liking my blog post. I appreciate the support.