🌹🌹🌹 8 weeks left until 8 weeks of summer vacation πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

I had the best day ever at work. I absolutely love being a teacher! I love spending my time with these awesome teenagers, it is such a rich and fulfilling job.

Not only are my students awesome, I have the best co-workers imaginable. I feel so happy when I see them, they are so kind and talanted. And to top it off, my boss values me so much and truly respects and appreciates all that I do, that feels so nice!

Eventhough I love my job, it feels even better to come home to my two little babies. I am so happy it is only 8 weeks left until my summer vacation begins – another positive side with being a teacher ❀. I will enjoy 8 weeks of summer vacation with my two little babies. ❀ I truly look forward to that.

• What was the best part of your day? 🌹

1. Gary
    Apr 23, 2018 @ 19:50:21

I just woke up, it’s 4.50 am. Tonight though I go out to dinner with a friend. That will be the best part of my day.

2. RomeoRose
    Apr 23, 2018 @ 19:57:39

Just the warming weather for Spring. Beautiful sunshine. Thinking of people. Nice you’re a teacher. I was. English. You have such mischievous eyes.

3. Rachel Writes Her Heart On Her Sleeve
    Apr 23, 2018 @ 20:06:53

LOVE Teaching English! Nothing like it to teach us to hunt for nuance….through highschoolers in the mix and it’s a whole big discovery of life, death, life cycle haha!

4. righteousbruin9
    Apr 23, 2018 @ 20:11:44

I have loved teaching, for 42 years. I have four weeks left, this academic year and three more years before “retirement”.

5. JBlaide
    Apr 23, 2018 @ 21:27:01

That is so exciting! I’m shocked summer is drawing so near. I feel like the school year just started!

The best part of my dad was my toddler asking for extra kisses at daycare drop off! She’s usually anti-snuggles so it’s extra special!

6. Spiritual Fruit Without Religion
    Apr 24, 2018 @ 06:11:37

I’m excited to learn that you are a teacher! πŸ™‚ Have a really relaxing, fun, and inspirational vacation.

7. texaslawstudent