Emotionally in a very dark place this year

This year has been really tough on me so far, emotionally I have been in a very dark place almost every day. No wonder I keep getting sick again and again and again. But it is ok, this is just a brief moment of my entire life journey, I will feel better again. And until I do – I will make the best of each moment. ❀

1. Gary
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 12:11:37

I love how you see beyond the dark and strive for the light.

2. RomeoRose
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 12:44:02

Just keep reminding yourself. Life is not for happiness. Life is for love.

3. Myrtle
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 12:57:34

Wishing you strength

4. milfordstreet
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 14:07:19

You’ve been through so much and are a resilient individual. Persevere, you can get through this. Cheers

5. Mark Tulin
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 14:17:19

i hear you. I share the same sentiments as milfordstreet. Persevere.

6. Hyperion
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 15:35:25

I have met so many people that are feeling a negative energy. I’m hoping spring and summer will get us all up and snoopy dancing again. Hang in there for the festivities.

7. ashleyleia
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 15:40:28

I’m glad you’ve got your beautiful babies to keep the light shining.

8. righteousbruin9
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 15:49:20

Hang on, you are,at your core, a shining star and will get through the darkness. Know that you have a lot of support here. ❀

9. desicat
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 16:18:41

You’re an inspiration for all of us. Will add you in my prayers that the Light will illuminate ever so brightly swallowing your darkness. Hope you feel better, too βœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

10. Timeless Classics -- Poetry by Ana Daksina
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 16:37:33

Many lightworkers are I’ll this year — so many that they’re calling it “the ascension flu”! For all of us, the darkness of the past has been rising in waves, to be seen and cleared by the light of present understanding.

11. piinkdiiva
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 18:41:45

You will get through this….we all have those moments trust me. Just pray do something you enjoy and before you know it you will be in a better space.

12. Phil Taylor
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 22:51:05

I hope you feel better soon. This time is just a bump in the road of life. This too shall pass

13. TheFeatheredSleep
    Apr 21, 2018 @ 23:09:13

πŸ’“

14. unangreyna
    Apr 22, 2018 @ 03:21:47

Be very well soon for yourself and your kids. Stay beautiful! ❀

15. brownbeauty8
    Apr 22, 2018 @ 15:42:40

I struggle too. Take it one day at a time. Every morning when I get up I speak positive affirmations to get on the right foot of my depression.

16. Hilary Tan
    Apr 24, 2018 @ 19:34:47

You’re not alone. I’ve also been in a dark place this year. Take care of yourself! Being sick is no fun 😷 xoxo