How to solve all your negative, emotional patterns

meadow-811339_960_720

Sometimes all you need is to take a step back, take a deep breath and allow yourself some time to relax. You are the main character in your life and even though people around you might want you to do a lot of things for them – you have to decide whether you want to do these things or if you want to do something else.

There is no value in trying to please everyone at work, at home and all your friends while you burn your own candle at both ends. Give yourself a moment to relax and find your own inner peace. Ask yourself what matters most in life for you. What do you want to do with your life? How do you want to live? How do you want to feel? Begin in these general terms in order to generate general answers – it is a lot easier to begin in a general way if you have been in a negative emotional place, too caught up in the specifics of the situation. So, keep going general in your questions: What matters most to me at work? How do I want to feel at work? What do I enjoy most? Continue to ask general questions about the topic you are thinking about. If it feels slightly off, then you have gone too specific too soon. Just back away again and think about your life. What matters to me in life? What brings me joy in life? And so on.

You don’t have to solve all negative emotional blocks all at once, nor can you. It is enough that you give yourself a gentle, relaxing break mentally and that you go more general in your thinking until you feel better.

1. Tamara Hoerner
    Apr 19, 2018 @ 14:15:03

Reblogged this on My Walk in the Woods and commented:
    Absolutely correct! Love this! Remember, it’s not selfish to take care of yourself first. By improving yourself, you’re helping everyone around you as well.

2. myaspiehubby
    Apr 19, 2018 @ 14:43:43

I am a stubborn, so I don’t find it difficult to say NO to people. No one can force me to do something that I don’t want to do. I always do whatever I want so long I don’t hurt anyone. I just simply don’t give (pardon my language) a rats ass when they give me their disapproving look, LOL. I also like to ˝train˝ those who I know in person and who I care about, how to not give a f*ck and how to stand their ground. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

3. Praneetha Srikanth
    Apr 19, 2018 @ 15:12:55

Nice one!! Much love to you β™₯️

4. righteousbruin9
    Apr 19, 2018 @ 16:18:51

I treat the negatives and problems in life, as I would a tangled ball of yarn, one strand at a time.

5. Rachael Wolff
    Apr 19, 2018 @ 16:20:37

You and I are on the same wavelength. I love when I see this happening! I just wrote a piece that had similar questions and sentiments. I went on my reader right after I posted it and saw your piece. When things like this happen I see it as light workers being in-tune with what is going on in the world. Love your positive messages! Keep sending inspiration out into the world! Lots of love!

6. PREETI MANDAL
    Apr 19, 2018 @ 17:04:55

well said..

7. delsenboisen
    Apr 19, 2018 @ 19:05:37

Thanks for this one. I will remember this for next time I go through life’s journey and face up with a situation.

8. Rachelkazzimblog
    Apr 19, 2018 @ 19:24:38

Love this piece

9. desicat
    Apr 20, 2018 @ 07:12:35

Wonderful thoughts to offer us in our busy lives where we can stumble and absorb the negative surroundings unknowingly. πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’–