The happiness and love you seek is within you ❤🌱

You don’t need anyone else to approve of you, you don’t need anyone else to support your choices and your paths in life. The approval and support you need, comes from within.

You don’t need to feel loved by others in order to feel loved – love is an inside job, it all starts with you. ❤

1. Lawrence Illoc
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 19:58:11

How do you love yourself when you have no self-esteem?

Apr 15, 2018 @ 20:01:27

You have to begin where you are. I spent almost 30 years hating myself and having no self-esteem what so ever – but one day I decided I WANTED TO FEEL BETTER. And I began reaching for slightly better feeling thoughts, regarding all topics. I began with everything else except me, that was easier. With time it became a habit to always look for what I like and enjoy in everything and everyone else… then it was easier to look at myself through the same loving eyes. ❤

2. mihrank
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 20:03:48

Imagine that you are like a light bulb. As this light shines into your life, you have love, joy, peace, happiness and miracles. Now imagine putting blocks over the light. Instead of radiating the light, you radiate a shadow

3. Bake-cook
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 20:12:18

Reblogged this on Cooking and Baking.

4. Trackback: The happiness and love you seek is within you ❤🌱 — joypassiondesire – My gypsy life
  5. Auroraboros
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 20:43:55

Thank you for the timely reminder. I needed to hear this.

6. Dadsdiarysms
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 21:47:40

this is another awesome blog, u are so inspiring.

7. Darrel H
    Apr 16, 2018 @ 03:51:43

so applicable right now. thanks!

8. Positively Alyssa
    Apr 16, 2018 @ 13:30:01

This was a beautiful post and I appreciate you sharing it! It is crazy, my husband and I were talking about self confidence yesterday. I have very low self esteem and he can not seem to understand why. I have always been incredibly hard on myself, but I am try to ease up on myself, it just isn’t easy! My husband and I snowboard in the winter, not because I enjoy it but because he loves it and I try to be supportive. He is really good and I always think I am terrible at it. I am even hard on myself when I write my blog posts. You are extremely inspiring and I really appreciate this post! I hope you have a wonderful week!!!

9. Timeless Classics -- Poetry by Ana Daksina
    Apr 16, 2018 @ 18:14:27

Reblogging to sister site Success Inspirers World 🏆

10. Trackback: The happiness and love you seek is within you ❤🌱 | Success Inspirers World
  11. Sketchuniverse
    Apr 17, 2018 @ 04:58:41

Reblogged this on sketchuniverse and commented:
    HI BEAUTIES! THE FEATURE OF ART MADE WITH PASTELS SOMETIMES IS REALLY AMAZING 💖🎨

12. jim-
    Apr 17, 2018 @ 05:33:00

We feel Like our societies are so judgmental it is hard to be yourself, so in hiding our true self we never get the chance to flourish with our ideas and craziness. It stews and stirs in us but we fear what others might think. Then one day, way to late in my case, you just go for it. And you know, it’s never as bad as we think it will be. Just do it.

13. Jonathan Caswell
    Apr 17, 2018 @ 20:24:12

Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    THIS IS GOOD AS FAR AS IT GOES!