πŸ’š My green dress and lots of cozy moments πŸ’š

I love the color green. I love all colors but there is something special about the color green. For many years I have looked for a green dress with the exact hue I love – a few weeks ago I found one. πŸ’š I tried it on again today since spring has finally begun here in Sweden.

I absolutely love it! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

We had lots of cozy and fun moments today and we spent a lot of time outside.

Before it was time to go to bed we relaxed together – such a cozy moment. They will always be my little babies. ❀

I hope you had a nice day and evening as well.

1. grayfeathers1963
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 00:23:59

You need to me a fashion model. You’ve got the body for it.

2. Bill
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 01:02:57

Perfect!!

3. Dadsdiarysms
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 03:13:21

Look stuning in it. Beautiful.. Green is a great symbolic colour, awesome choice

4. Dadsdiarysms
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 06:34:57

Can i ask… And i mean it genuinly… How did you go from low self esteem to where u are now? Was there a, break through moment.. As a guy and no offence or disrespect meant.. But you are a good looking wonan so im struggling to see how or why you had low self esteem..

Apr 15, 2018 @ 06:50:36

I grow up with an alcoholic father and my parents mentally abused me. I was sexually abused when I was 6 years old by 3 older guys, I was bullied in school, had reading and writing difficulties, had no friends, got anorexia (eating disorder) when I was 9 years old, raped by two guys when I was 17, ran away from home two weeks after that because my father’s alcohol abuse was insane and my parents were so verbally mean to me, I ran straight into the arms of a guy who physically and mentally abused me for over two years until he was sentenced to prison for it. During this time my mother died. I had to go through the two trials all alone – I had no one. I was completely alone, no friends and no one in the world that I could talk to. I did not want to live anymore – I even tried to take my own life. Then my father died, I got pregnant and had to make an abortion… somewhere around the age of 24 I decided that enough is enough and I chose to change my thinking. I started working on liking myself. I did it all by myself – I never told ANYONE about any of these things that happened to me in my childhood/teenage years. It was not until I was almost 30 years old I began talking about it.

So, I guess this answers your question on why such a beautiful girl like me, hated myself for almost 30 years. 🀣❀

5. Dadsdiarysms
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 07:23:56

Often the most beautiful people i know are the most broken…. I never believed restoration was possible… I still got a, way to go

6. allyaldridge
    Apr 15, 2018 @ 14:26:24

That’s a gorgeous dress and suits you. Looks like you had a lovely outing too.