30 years of hating myself ❤

A friend triggered me into thinking a little this morning. I realized that after having spent around 30 years absolutely hating myself and hating my entire body and face – hating everything about me – I still have a long way to go. 🌟

But I will not give up, I am still on my journey, it is a never ending journey. Some days I feel better about myself and some days I don’t. I am making slow and steady progress. It is all in my head, all about my thoughts, and I have already come such a long way! 10 years ago I was a completely different person (even though I looked exactly the same ). These things cannot be seen, it is an insecurity within.

1. Patty Richardson
    Apr 14, 2018 @ 07:03:45

Just keep moving forward!!!!! 💜

2. myaspiehubby
    Apr 14, 2018 @ 07:28:11

You are gorgeous! ❤

3. anuskhalovestruck15
    Apr 14, 2018 @ 08:09:42

Celebrate yourself as you are as beautiful as a scented flower
    Celebrate yourself as you are as soothing as a flowing river
    Celebrate yourself as you are as charming as a dancing birds
    Celebrate yourself everyday as you are unique in yourself
    Finally love yourself as you are too gorgeous!!
    ♡♡♡♡♡

4. Gary
    Apr 14, 2018 @ 08:48:25

Never give up. You are so strong.

5. Puzzles of the Soul
    Apr 14, 2018 @ 09:21:06

Expand the love from your soul to your whole being this will help you love yourself more. I was conditioned from a child not to be vain nor was I ever told I was pretty or beautiful. In some ways to be unknowingly attractive has more appeal than those who think they have it all. I have found it hard to love myself and work on that from within my soul projecting and feeling it about myself.

6. theacquiescentsoul
    Apr 14, 2018 @ 14:11:47

I really needed to read this. I struggle with my own self image in so many ways.

7. Jim
    Apr 14, 2018 @ 14:16:47

you are gorgeous looking, you are obviously very intelligent since you are a teacher and you are obviously a very good Mom.

8. Timeless Classics -- Poetry by Ana Daksina
    Apr 14, 2018 @ 15:51:47

The journey is long and the path steep — and you have reached out to so many on your way along it who could not have been reached any other way…

9. mandymwords
    Apr 14, 2018 @ 17:27:12

Your post has made me look inwards about myself. I think that a lot of people must feel like this at times, I know that I am one of those people. But, you are you! Think of all of the good things that you have – you are an amazing writer and seem like a fantastic person and I am sure that you are beautiful inside and out.