🌧 Best day ever – rain!!! πŸŒ§

Yes!!! I am so incredily happy! For the first time this year it rains!!!! It is my absolute favourite weather, I always feel so good when it rains. Finally, the deep snow is starting to melt away. I had to go outside for a moment just to stand in the rain and let the raindrops sooth my skin. Lovely! 🌧

I took some time to clean out my closet and I am going to give away three full bags of clothes. Feels so reliefgiving to let it go.

Of course my angels helped me clean.

Then we made some more mud cake.

And after that they had to take a bath 🀣.

I hope you have had a wonderful day as well.

1. 4msbipolarmom
    Apr 04, 2018 @ 13:46:30

Sounds like a lovely start to the day. My “angels” at that age would unpack what I packed, do collaborative “artwork masterpieces” on couches and walls, so bathtime meant that I could sit on the closed toilet, take a break and breathe b4 being alerted to the “whale jump” water on the floor. My kids are all big now so I miss that. Enjoy yours. ❀

2. 4msbipolarmom
    Apr 04, 2018 @ 13:59:33

I realise with close to grown up adults as kids (my youngest is a very ‘mature’ tween) that you need to savour every moment. And document and πŸ“· every minute. They love (ok I ADORE) reliving every memory. ❀

Apr 04, 2018 @ 14:01:15

Thank you for this beautiful reminder. I take so many pictures everyday – my boyfriend thinks I am crazy 🀣 But I already love looking back at their baby pictures and remember how they used to be. 🌸

3. 4msbipolarmom
    Apr 04, 2018 @ 14:04:41

Great. Living archives are great. Just dont do weird stuff like keep teeth that were extracted or something. A friend did THAT and my kids and I looked at her in utter horror, and needed to um, get to another appointment. Giggle.

4. Alexandra Moore
    Apr 04, 2018 @ 15:54:01

Rainy days are always the days when I get the most done! Love it

5. 4msbipolarmom
    Apr 04, 2018 @ 16:13:31

Just wanted to say thank you for liking and reading my absurd and long little stories. It means alot that someone as awesome as you would read a thing or two about me and my evolving er, madness β€πŸ’ƒ

6. pinealrantz πŸΊπ“‚€
    Apr 04, 2018 @ 18:47:40

Haha love it! It’s my bday and it rains every year so I’ve become endeared to it

7. Tides and Tidings
    Apr 04, 2018 @ 20:20:07

I have marvelled in the last couple of days at how incredibly clean rainwater in a puddle is.