Never give up! It is never too late, there is always hope β€

Today I did it. I told the story of my life – about all the difficulties I have been through and how I turned my life around – for a room full of co-workers. I was so nervous I was shaking as I began, but I managed brilliantly to tell the whole story without crying.

This is the first time I have told my whole story to more than just one or two people at the same time. Afterwards I felt so much relief. To finally be able to speak up for myself, to tell my story and share these dark moments that I have kept hidden within for over three decades now. So powerful.

Never give up. No matter what you have been through in your life or how difficult it might seem at the moment, you can feel good again because you can improve your thinking and therefore you can improve every aspect of your life. ❀

1. Ramyarecipes
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 20:41:47

Positive vibes πŸ‘

2. lilie215
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 20:43:16

I’m so proud of you. Hang on to that feeling and feel that undeniable freedom. I am in this process myself. Open wide those opportunities, step out of that suit of doubt and fear. You go! Amazing.

3. Marty
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 20:48:11

Excellent, excellent

Facing our fears has reward for the bravery

4. @vapor_sage
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 20:56:32

We’re so afraid we’ll be looked down on for our frailties when it turns out we’re admired and establish connections that weren’t possible if not for sharing ourselves.
    Congratulations for having the courage to share in spite of fear. I’ll be watching

5. MARY TEGAVOTA
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 22:33:38

I am happy for you for taking the choice to tell your story. As the saying goes. The limitations we have are the ones we put on ourselves. Telling your story helps you free your mind and at the moment you feel like a load has been lifted off your shoulder.
    Take this time to enjoy your new found freedom.
    Cheers and all the best.

6. gratitude4gratitude
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 23:15:52

Well done! Inspirational courage!

7. Kathleen Kerswig, LUT
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 23:36:03

Good for you! It is so important to share our stories with each other. This is how we get strength from each other. We find out we are not alone in our struggles. Congratulations on finding your voice. ~ Blessings, KK

8. ashleyleia
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 23:43:58

Well done!

9. Grateful Single Mom
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 23:49:28

Congratulations! I so agree with what you said….You can turn things around just by changing the way you think! Well don!

10. kenfales
    Mar 23, 2018 @ 02:03:54

That’s wonderful! Good for you!!!

11. milfordstreet
    Mar 23, 2018 @ 03:14:07

Congratulations. It takes a lot of courage to do what you did. I’m a recent follower of your blog. Have you written an entry on your blog about your journey?

12. As Told By Adaa