Took my baby girl with me to work ❤

My baby girl is still not well enough to be at the day care centre so I brought her with me to work today. My students (who are 17-19 years old) thought it was really fun to meet her and have her with us during our classes.

She was really tired afterwards and fell asleep really quickly tonight.

I am also very tired and look forward to a relaxing evening.

I hope you have had a nice day as well.

1. thelonelyauthorblog
    Mar 21, 2018 @ 18:26:27

That is great. We need to give good examples to our daughters. They need to learn from the examples if strong women like you

On another note, you look great.

2. Grateful Single Mom
    Mar 21, 2018 @ 19:16:45

Thanks for all your great posts! I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award.

3. papasmuse
    Mar 21, 2018 @ 19:24:26

Good lord! How many decades did I waste trying to get approval from people who where never going to give it! I love the positive energy of your blog (and your little ones are adorable). I miss those years. My son is now six inches taller than me and going to graduate from high school in June.

I’m a person who wants to be a good husband and father. It’s important to me because I’ve had to contend with some things similar to your experience. Though I know I don’t know what it’s been like for you. I’m so sorry to hear about the struggles and troubles you’ve had to contend with. If you have found happiness, that’s a good thing. If you’ve been able to work through past difficulties, I admire you. I still struggle with some things.

So glad you were able to take one of your little ones to work! I’m an “at-home-dad” and we went to see what my wife does a few months ago. We were amazed. She’s a much different person at work than she is at home. She’s much more forceful and she doesn’t take any…well, you know.

It seems like you’ve found a great power within yourself. As a husband, father and a man, I’m glad to see that. There are some decent guys out there routing for folks like you (and my wife).

Never Surrender! You deserve all that you can be.

Mar 21, 2018 @ 19:49:01

Thank you so much for your lovely appreciation! It felt really nice to read your words.

One day at a time, one step at a time. I am happy to hear you have also come a long way on your journey. It truly is a never ending journey. I fall back into depression and despair a few times a month and sometimes a few times a week. ❤ I am trying my best, and that is enough.

Be kind to yourself. ❤

4. milfordstreet
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 03:07:45

How cool. My father used to bring me in with him when he would work on Saturdays. I really liked it. Cheers

5. righteousbruin9
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 17:46:32

This is a prime example of what children need to see. Your daughter will have a much more holistic picture of you as a human being, and over time, this will inform her own life choices.

6. mike
    Mar 22, 2018 @ 23:00:37

My manager brought her sick grand daughter to work one day and she miraculously got better that morning and turned into a hyper-hellion. I dug out some coloring books and markers from the activity room and we laid in the middle of the common area coloring. Small things make life so much fun.