🌹 Don’t worry about your choices and your mistakes πŸŒΉ

Getting off your path can actually be the best way to get you on your path again. Sometimes a little contrast is all you need to see things in a new light.

Don’t worry about your choices and your “mistakes” – they are all perfect stepping stones that will take you on the most satisfying journey toward everything you desire. Just relax, make peace with your past, present and future while you enjoy the ride.

1. Dadsdiarysms
    Mar 09, 2018 @ 23:41:00

That’s a liberating piece of writing..

2. gratitude4gratitude
    Mar 09, 2018 @ 23:44:09

Love this πŸ™‚

3. Iriowen
    Mar 09, 2018 @ 23:46:05

100% True!

4. TheFeatheredSleep
    Mar 10, 2018 @ 00:32:36

Excellent

5. grevisangel73
    Mar 10, 2018 @ 20:12:46

Hi, I love that picture. It’s such a tranquil scene and inviting.
    I can relate to your story. I read your, About Me, post and I am currently where you were. I hope I can find some inspiration and motivation as you did.
    I know that I am older than you, so that makes me feel even more at a disadvantage. I have a long way to go but need to start thinking with a more perceptive and optimistic way. Nice to meet you.

Mar 10, 2018 @ 20:15:55

Age is irrelevant my friend, what matters is that you want to find a way to feel better. Allow it to take the time it needs. I am still on my journey. ❀

Thank you for sharing your beautiful appreciation with me. πŸ’–

• grevisangel73
        Mar 13, 2018 @ 13:33:32

Missed this response. There’s still days though when you feel it. It’s just a part of aging. I definitely want to feel better though. I am sure there are many things that can be done even when you are older to make you feel better. my sight is getting bad, so that is something I really can not control other than with glasses. I am ready for the journey though. Thanks.

• grevisangel73
        Mar 13, 2018 @ 13:38:27

Thank you for reading. That is true about age being irrelevant, but there just are days when you just can feel it. I am on my journey too, that keeps me going.

6. righteousbruin9
    Mar 13, 2018 @ 05:04:09

Age is indeed irrelevant. I am being rejuvenated, in fact, by reading this site and so many others posted by Millennials and Founders. Mistakes and stumbles can be lessons, and so, never have to be repeated.