A really cold shower this morning πŸ€£β€

I had to take a shower in ice cold water this morning – truly refreshing 🀣😨❀.

And now we don’t have any more water for at least two hours before a plummer gets here. Something happened with one of our pipes in our garage last night.

We woke up at 2am to a really strange sound. It sounded like someone was taking a very loud shower. We checked everywhere and finally when we went to look in the garage we saw that a pipe was broken and water rushed out all over the floor and all over the stairs. It was impossible to make it stop so we turned off the main switch instead. We briefly turned it on again this morning so we could gather some cold water.

We are so lucky because it only happened in the garage and nothing was damaged, and the floor is made of concrete and to top it all off – we have a neighbour who is a plumber. πŸ˜„

1. Gary
    Mar 03, 2018 @ 08:10:37

Brrr…cold showers are certainly refreshing. Good to know your pipes will be fixed soon.

2. Mammonelle
    Mar 03, 2018 @ 08:42:49

Thanks for the like, I appreciate it. Sorry to hear about your shower, I love my hot showers, though you seem to have come out of it looking great πŸ˜€

3. Deb Whittam
    Mar 03, 2018 @ 09:59:48

I have nominated your blog for the Sunshine Bloggers Award as it always makes me smile. Link here https://debbiewhittam.wordpress.com/2018/03/03/sunshine-blogger-award/

4. charliecountryboy
    Mar 03, 2018 @ 12:07:21

I love your posts, but I’m sorry, as a soft Northerner there’s nothing refreshing about a cold shower lol πŸ™πŸ˜€ Keep them coming πŸ˜€

5. Jim
    Mar 03, 2018 @ 15:56:01

sounds like a frozen water pipe. ugh! I hate winter!

6. patlawson1985
    Mar 03, 2018 @ 19:33:34

Cold showers is like a natural body caffeine well temporary I mean.

7. patlawson1985
    Mar 03, 2018 @ 19:34:40

Nice picture too by the way, I see you modeling over there feeling yourself lol nothing wrong with that

8. Far Side Travel
    Mar 05, 2018 @ 03:53:08

that was lucky, also need be careful of electricity glad you got it fixed it up , great blog i love it thanks sweety

9. righteousbruin9
    Mar 06, 2018 @ 01:11:14

That must have been quite a jarring experience.